The romantice camping mess

Paula finally gets up pulls out the The piercing out of her lip and gets out a purple suitcase,she gets a shower and puts on purple eye shadow and eye liner and pulls out a black tee shirt and puts it on, she dries her hair and starts packing. She packs a citrus fruit body wash,2 bottles of shampoo, clothes, earrings, and puts boom chicka pop popcorn in her bag as well as fruit snacks, candy, ring pops, chocolate bars,phone charger, makeup, and tons of cereal boxes and toaster strudels. Eliza takes a shower as well and packs in her pink suit case 2 bottles of pomegranate body washes, 2 bottles of Herbal essences shampoo bottles, tons of clothes, make up, phone charger,headphones, and snacks.
The girls put there suit cases in the trailer and they put blankets and pillows in there as well as food,toilet paper,and tons of stuff they would need. They both get in the car and they drive to get Paula's boyfriend. They get Paula's boyfriend and he drives as the girls sit in the trailer, Eliza's online looking at her Instagram feed. She sees a picture of Paula at a party. Eliza went mad... "I thought you said you weren't at a party?!" Eliza says super angry, "I didn't!" "Yes you did look at this!*she shows Paula the phone*" "um...that's not me!" Paula says in a panicked voice, "Never do it again!" Eliza yells while she shoves back in her head phones."