"I'm sorry little mate, but I really don't have a clue of what you're talking about." I said, while watching her expression, the last thing I wanted was to hurt her. She wiggled out of my hold and I let her go, she went to her desk and retrieved the small piece of paper that I saw her looking at earlier.

You're so beautiful, Luna.

When I read those words, I couldn't help but feel anger boil in me.

"What's wrong Ryan? You wrote it ..... didn't you?" She asked, not sounding sure of herself anymore. I felt my wolf coming out, who dare send this note to my mate?! Whoever did knew she was my mate,  if not why call her Luna?

I began to shake with sudden anger and protectiveness over my mate. She took the note from my hands and replaced the note with her hands. She stood in front of me, trying to catch my eye but I was simply to far gone to respond.

Who the hell was it?!?!?!?!!?

I couldn't get this question out of my head, but when I found out, he was going to find out, that my mate is off limits. They were going to find out that, you do not go around flirting with my mate!My wolf had started taking control, I couldn't control my anger and I could feel the familiar shiver of heat run up and down my spine, only meaning one thing, I was ready to shift.

 And I was about to then and there but it wasn't until I felt her warm, soft lips on mine that I finally reacted to what she was trying to do.

Before I knew what my wolf was doing, he had shifted moods to angry, to possessive and dominant.

I grabbed Melissa, who was standing in front of me now, wrapped my arms her waist and layed back down while pulling her on top of me. She gasped lightly but I quickly stopped her gasp by smashing my lips to hers.

I flipped us over once I had dragged us both farther up the bed so I feet were also on the bed. She layed underneath me, with her arms wrapped around my neck and her fingers in my hair, pulling at my hair randomly. I growled when she did this, and again I was rewarded with her cute little giggle. I moaned into her mouth, begging her for entrance but she still refused. I pushed my hips into hers which caused a small hearty gasp, I took my chance and began my intimate dance with her. She quickly responded, which helped calm my wolf.

After several more minutes of this, we finally seperated, her gasping for air, and me simply taking small breaths as I kissed down her neck, stopping at the spot I gave her the hickey on our first date. I sighed, remembering that evening, the first time I heard her moan my name, made her cum, amazed her....

"I love you, Ryan." She said, while clutching my head closer to her neck. She didn't moan or gasp it out, she said it completely sober.

I stopped my kissing and pulled away gently so I can be looking into her eyes.

"I love you too, Melissa." She smiled and pulled me to her once again, not to kiss, but to simply hold each other, I had my arms wrapped around her waist and she was clutching my head to her chest. It was not sexual, but sensual in the deepest of ways.

Our embrace had calmed both me and my wolf down in all ways.

I lifted my head, still keeping her arms wrapped around my head, to stare into her deep soulful eyes. Her eyes held a smile that took my breath away,without having any restraint I kissed her once again,lightly on the lips.

She pulled away, except the look in her eyes made me curious. She had mischief in her eyes, and I couldn't but wonder what my little seductress was planning.

"What?" I asked, she giggled and rolled out from under me. I watched her get up from the bed and pick up the note from the foot of the bed.

" I think, I'm going to keep this note. Whoever wrote it must like me very much..." I didn't allow her to finish her teasing words. I stood before her, staring down at her. She wanted to play with the wolf? The wolf was who she was going to get.