Chapter 3

Oikawa's P.O.V

Did he really say okay?! I thought he was going to say no. I'm so happy!

I leaned towards Iwa-chan and kissed him on his lips. I could feel that Iwa-chan kissed me back, and all of a sudden he pushed his tongue inside my mouth. His tongue felt so good that I moaned a little.

"Ah... Iwa...chan"
Iwa-chan pulled away and blushed.

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to make you moan and put my tongue in, putting the tongue in is just a thing I do every time I kiss somebody" Iwa-chan blushed more

"N-No need to apologise, it felt really good" I said smiling because I'm so happy that I gave my first kiss to Iwa-chan

"Ya know" I started "I-it was my first kiss" I said and became red as a tomato.

"Wha-what!?! I was your first!? Wtf Shittykawa!" Iwa-chan looked surprised and angry at the same time.

"You are! And I'm happy for it! Cause I love you Iwa-chan! And I've always done it!"

"S-shut up Shittykawa, don't say embracing things like that!" he said while his face is red as an tomato.

"Iwa-chan are you my mom?" I said laughing

"Damn you!" He said laughing

Later that day

After that we went to my house to celebrate that Iwa-chan came home from Oslo. Just me and Iwa-chan. We ran up to my room and ordered a pizza and rented movie. The movie was "Conjuring 2". I really hate scary movies because they are too scary, but Iwa-chan loves scary movies so we decided to rent it.

When the pizza and movie came my parents also came home and saw Iwa-chan beside me.

"Oh my god! It's Iwazumi! Oh look how big you've grown!" My mom said happy and smiling

"Welcome back" my dad said

"So what are you two going to do?" My mom asked curiously

"We rented a movie so we decided to buy a pizza and watch it in my room, oh by the way is it okey if Iwa-chan sleeps over?"

"Yeah, that's perfectly fine. Just don't stay up to late!"

"No we wouldn't" I said while running up the stairs.

We locked the door, putted the movie in the player and started watching. I got really scared and hugged Iwa-chan as hard as I could while eating my pizza. It was so scary, in the end I sat on Iwa-chan facing towards him and hugged him, I couldn't watch anymore. It was only 20 minutes left and I sat on Iwa-chan's lap smelling his neck, Iwa-chan smells so good, so good that I cant stop smelling him!

When the movie was over I lifter my head up after smelling Iwa-chan's scent for 20 minutes. I looked at him and he looked at me.

"Hey, Iwa-chan. Can I kiss you again?"

"If that's make you happy, than yes" Iwa-chan said while blushing
I leaned towards him and kissed him, but this time I pushed my tongue in first. Iwa-chan taste so sweet, like candy.

I raised my head up and looked at Iwa-chan

"I-Iwa-chan, can we do it?"

To be continued