On the run with a demon who turns out to be satans son... this outta be fun

Waking up in the morning feeling like p diddy, I guess you can say I'm a party girl, I mean I have a wild side but... I happen to be very conservative. Hopping in the shower I washed myself put on a bathing suit threw on a sundress and went outside. I am on my month vacation and it had just started. last night the girls thought it would be a good idea to go out a celebrate me being work free for a month, they said I need to quote on quote " go get some ass" but uh that's not me, well... yeah that's not me, I just had a few drinks... I pushed my raven hair back into a messy bun as my sapphire eye's scanned the lobby, trying to spot out my friends. I jumped as a heavy weight was suddenly on my back.

,

"BOO!" Casey yelled in my ear dropping her I let out a grunt,

"Real mature case I hope you feel like a better person now" I said sarcasm dripping in my words, as we walked out the apartment complex and on to the beach.

"You know... this vacation is so you can stop acting grumpy and so into your work-" she started while taking off her shoes

"Hey!" I cut her off "my shitty works lets you go out and party every night and pay's the bills... and it's not shitty to me if I am doing what I love!" I exclaimed taking off mine

" so you editing stupid articles for the public eye that is just going to do nothing but judge dislike them a throw he magazine away... that's all people do to magazines... especially popular ones so why waste our time... just quite and get a different job you've made enough big bucks to last you a lifetime... I say you settle down and find a man!" she said with a smile on her face.

"Nope" I said popping the p "inspiring speech though" I finished finding a spot in the sand and putting the tent up.

"You. Are. IMPOSSIBLE" she yelled dramatically I laughed and stood up putting up my fist

"You want to go" I asked her putting on a tough front

"Let's do this" she giggled back

"I leave for five minutes and you're already fighting... new record" Leslie said walking up to us and into the tent. I smiled and went to sit next to her. Leslie was the smartest of us three while Casey was the dumbest and reckless I was a mix between the to latterly Casey has raven hair and green eyes and Leslie had red hair and blue eyes I a mixture. We have known each other since birth but moving on. My eyes scanned the beach a landed amongst a familiar belong hair guy Johnny. I quickly grabbed a beach ball and hid my face behind it and sunk deeper into the tent but it was to late he had already saw me gliding over with his signature smirk on his face he pulled me out the tent and into to him.

"If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put you and I next to each other" he smiled I rolled my eyes at his lame attempt of a pick up line and answered,

"That's alright I already like the was n and o are beside each other" I finished struggling to get out of his arms.

"Just one date" he asked I glared at him... this boy just didn't get it.

"I promise you that I would rather marry Satan himself than go out with you! Then I'd have to be crazy" I screeched getting out of his arms and stomping down the beach... sheet the nerve o some men... think can just sweep a women away because they have good looks what, they think just because they are hot we will just fall into there arms. I think not I guess you can say I am a feminist all for girl power and stuff. I soon found myself on a deserted part of the beach I groaned and started to head back before a black mist appeared before me. Coughing I looked up to see it was gone and in it's place stood the most beautiful man I have ever seen in my life I saw him smirk when he caught me staring and sauntered over to me. All it was was for that stupid smirk to form to knock some sense into me, humph just like a man... thinks he can just come over here with that stupid little smirk on his face. I stuck me nose in the air and crossed my arms and started walking right past him.

Halfway to my destination I heard footsteps behind me. I turned my head to the side to see the man following me curious I turned around.

" can I help you" I rudely asked don't get me wrong I am a nice person, but what would you do if a gorgeous man was following you and... never mind don't answer that.

"What's your name" he asked completely ignoring my question. I glared at him and turned around I gasp he was right in front of me.

"hey- you-but-how-there" I stuttered confused he smiled. I walked around him baffled,

"Jade" he called out I turned around how on earth did this man know my name?

"Pardon?" I asked bewildered "how do you know my name?" I finished.

"I can't know your name" he smiled "after all... you are my bride" he smirked

"E-excuse me... no!" I said

"BUT YOU PROMISED" he said acting like a five year old hot or not this guy was nuts I ran passed him after I was a while away I sighed and smiled.

"Why'd you run" a voice whispered in my ear I screamed jumped and turned around what the in the name of... how did he get here so fast? Okay jade... just play this cool you can do it I have to get his name first then I can report him to the police muwhaha. Placing a hand on my hip I fully turned to him and gave him a sincere smile. He looked at me confused then leaned against the pole and raised an eyebrow at me.

"What's your name" I asked with the smile still on my face he smirked. But nun the less answered with a simple word.

"Satan... well his son at least" he replied shrugging his shoulders

please comment i really want to know what you think

peace

love

carter