he walked for a while. i just leaned back in the air and watched as he walked. he had this....blank expression? i didn't really know what to call it. he walked into a store. my stomach rumbled again. yeah. im gonna talk to him. i never really had an interest in girls except for tornado and surprise!! she is my fucking cousin. i was devastated when i found out. i floated down to the ground and walked in. it was a grocery store. classic setting. small scale. may be more of a shop with a produce section. i spotted baldy walking in his suit through the fish section. i didn't have much but i had a little yen. enough to make up a reason to talk to him. i leisurely walked past him. he was focused on the fish in front of him. i walked right past to the section next to him. i need a distraction. something that would draw his attention to me. good thing im an esper. i reached for a can while using psychic power to make the fish he was looking at fly towards me, along with the rest of it. i looked back like i was shocked. his eyes followed the flying fish. i made them crash into the shelf i was looking at. i pretended to be surprised. i looked around at the mess i created. yeah. im smooth as fuck. not looking to make any big moves. just spark a conversation. get his name. little bit about him. not much. i looked like it was gonna work. he started walking in my direction. i knelt down to pick up the fish. i purposely picked up the ones around the one he was looking at. i sat them on a different display. i timed it perfectly so when i knelt to pick up the one he was looking at, he would be reaching for it. damn im good. i spied that red glove reaching for it. i made it move towards him just a little. i will barely miss it. just barely. i grazed the edge of the plastic as he took it in his grip. i stood up as he did and met his eyes. yeah. pretty good looking. muscular slim stature. either that or his suit was too small. didn't care much. would love to see him without it on though. you know. but i need to dial back my urges and start with a small conversation. get him wanting to see me again. i can do this. he looked at me. i looked at him. shit. the words weren't coming like they would have normally. i saw a smile on his face. made his blank expression look much more appealing. he looked away quickly. i giggled. light blush on his cheeks. his eyes looked at me but his head was turned away. he looked away. then back at me. then away again. wow. he is hot. don't get a boner. don't get a boner. don't get a boner. "yo..." i said. a little chuckle. adorable. i could fuck him right now. shit. my body was agreeing with me. i felt it growing. shit. i need to be more subtle. i took a deep breath. i noticed he was gripping the fish pack. really hard. REALLY hard. it was about to explode. right in my face. i waited. and waited. he was still looking away with a light blush. it was almost there. i didn't want to clean it up off me but i need it. i need it to explode in my face. that will make these few seconds i could see his blush worthwhile. i waited. he grip got tighter. i could hear the plastic stretch. just another few seconds and it will pop. right on me. i giggled. almost there. another chuckle from him. i had no idea what he was thinking about but i kinda want to know now. what is going through that beauty-. *pop*. i felt cold and gross. i blinked. fast. yeah. they were sliding down my shirt. i heard the plop of the chicken hitting the floor. i blinked. he didn't notice. he was still looking away. he glanced at me. his blush went dark red. his eyes widened. i held out a hand. he took it cautiously. "im don," i said simply. it was soaking into my shirt. i shook his hand. i waited. he still looked at me with a dark blush. his grip got tighter. and tighter. and tighter. i need to let go but...damn he is so sexy. it got tighter. i had to squeeze back. just as hard as he was. "do you have a name?" i said. nothing. just stared at me. "my shirt is getting sticky. do you have something i could wipe it with?" i said. he shook his head. im still waiting for his voice. i heard it before but i wanted to hear it again. when he wasn't yelling in frustration. i didn't bring a spare shirt. all i had was this tee. great. "im...gonna go buy another shirt," i started to let go of his hand. still didn't get his name but i guess that could wait till next time. of course there will be a next time. that face meant he wanted to see me. again. probably soon too. i sighed as i released my grip. he still held on. shit. "umm....can i have my hand back?" i said. he slowly nodded. he grip loosened. i pulled my hand back. guess good looks won this for me. i soooooo didn't have the words for this. i took a step. shit. right on that fucking piece of chicken. i started to slip. a burst of wind and he grabbed my hand again. i was being pulled back up. i stood up. "are...are you alright?" he said. finally. wasn't his name but it was a start. "yeah....well kinda. my one shirt is messed up but im ok," i said. he was still holding my hand. actually more my wrist. tightly. it hurt. how strong was this guy? i wiggled my wrist. he seemed to notice. he let go quickly. i rubbed my wrist. "im...so sorry. i just...i just..." he trailed off. i put a hand on his shoulder. "its fine. i really would like to know your name, though," i said. his eyes darted to my hand. that dark blush returned. "its...saitama," he said. i sighed. i got what i came for. now...i just need something to eat and a new shirt. i pulled my hand away. i pulled at my shirt to get it unstick it from my chest. i sighed. it soaked all the way through. not gonna be easy to get out. shirt is ruined now. i need a shower. at least a wet towel. "don't forget to toss that empty pack away," i said. i walked towards the register. i was stopped by a hand. i looked back. little gust of wind that his cape flowed in. "l-l-let me get you another shirt," i grinned.