Chapter 7 : One afternoon in Vienna

I opened my eyes and got up. The sun was shining bright again. I fell in my bed again. Ugh,I don't wanna get up. I took a shower,put on clothes and went down. I got a coffee. "Good morning,babe". I suddenly heard Måns voice. I covered my face. "I don't have make-up on. I look horrible". He put my hands away. "You look beautiful without it,babe.Don't be so blind". He kissed me. "Congratulations again,baby". While he was kissing me,he stopped and smiled. "How sexy was this 'baby'-thing,please?!". I laughed,looked at his lips and kissed him again. We started eating and talked about last night. "You wanna visit the city with me today,Grace?" asked me Måns after our breakfast. "Of course". I smiled. "In an hour?". I nodded and he kissed me. I went in my room and got ready.

I put on a white dress,a grey jacket and a black pair of tights

I put on a white dress,a grey jacket and a black pair of tights. I went down. "Hey,love". Måns hugged me. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a brown jacket. "I'm afraid that the paparazzi will hurt you". I smiled. "Aww,don't worry. I'll be fine". He took my hand and drove to the city. We stopped and Måns looked at me. I saw the paparazzi at the other side of the street. I took a breath. "Okay,let's do this". Måns took my hand and crossed his fingers with mine. He went out of the car and the door so I could get out. "Thank you,babe" I smiled. We looked at eachother. Should I kiss him or not? Måns smiled and nodded. He pulled me softly against the car and kissed me. Suddenly the paparazzis ran to us. They started to scream.. 'Måns,is this your new girlfriend?'.. 'Måns,how long are you in a relationship?'..My head hurted because of all this questions. 'Is this relationship only for publicity?'. My heart stopped. Måns looked at me with a sad look. He pulled me against his body and kissed my forehead. "Sorry,that you have to go through all this shit". I looked down and smiled. We went trough all the shops,drank a coffee and drove back to the hotel.As soon as I walked in my room I saw a gossip magazine laying on my bed. I sat down and looked at the headline..

Måns Zelmerlöw : New girlfriend!

As I looked down I saw a picture of me when I was modelling for a short time..

When people were asking me if I was modelling I would always so 'No' even though I did for a really short time

When people were asking me if I was modelling I would always so 'No' even though I did for a really short time. I was afraid to read the article. I opened it and started reading..

Måns Zelmerlöw : New girlfriend!

Måns Zelmerlöw(28) has found a new love! Her name is Grace Havering! The 25-year old beauty is studying International Business and was modelling for a short time. The couple has been spotted getting intim with eachother today in the city from Vienna. Måns also talked about his new girlfriend at the Second Semi-Final from the Eurovision Song Contest. They both entered the red carpet at May 19th and looked super cute! The womanizer adressed his 'New Flame' Grace as his 'dreamgirl'. They were holding hands today in the city while spending a shopping-trip in Vienna. Roumors were saying that Måns&Grace were only good friends at first,but after the pictures we've seen today that seems to be past..

I'm literally shocked how fast the pictures have come to public. Suddenly,someone knocked on my door. I opened. "Why did I never knew that you were modelling?". Måns was standing in front of me. "Well,I said no but anyways..You saw the article?". He laughed. "Of course I did". "Is this funny for you?". I asked serious. "Well,I have to take it as a joke since I have to deal with the media everyday". I looked down. "Ugh,I'm sorry. I just brought more problems into your life". He suddenly kneeded in front of me. "Hey,babe".I looked down again. He put my face up."Hey,look me in the eyes. I've never been so freaking happy in my life". He took my hands. "Ignore this dumb shit. We have eachother and that's all that matters". He hugged me tight. "You are smelling so good". I wispered in Måns ear. He started laughing and went trough my hair. "I love you. I love you so much. It hurts". He smiled. "You're the cutest thing on earth.After my dog Messi". I laughed. He hugged me again and put me on the bed. He kissed me and took off my jacket. "Måns,I..". He stopped kissing me. "Oh,sorry babe. I went too far". I smiled. "No,it's just..I wanna wait. I don't wanna have Sex with you..Yet.". He smirked. "I hope that 'Yet' will dissapear". I laughed. "Of course". "Good,because I don't wanna wait that long". "That body belongs to you. You can do whatever you want with it". He smirked again. "A bad nasty bitch over here?". I laughed. He kissed me. "I hope that you can come to Sweden with me someday". Suddenly my phone rang. I smiled. "It's my mum".

M: Hi,Grace! How are you?
G: Hi,mum. I'm good.
M: How is it in Vienna?
G: It's great! I made so many good friends. *Måns interrupts : "Including a new boyfriend!"
G: *laughs* Måns,stop. *Måns tickels her* *laughs* Stop!
M: *laughs* I see you guys are having fun! I saw the newspaper article. You are cute and I'm happy for you,Grace! Oh and Måns..I hope I can meet you soon!
G: Thanks,mum. *Måns interrupts : *laughs* Of course. It would be great to meet you!"
M: Okay,great that you guys are having a good time. I love you,Grace!
G: I love you too,mum. See you.

In the evening:
In was raining and I was laying in bed with Måns. "The thunder is scary" said Måns worried. I smiled. "You're cute when you're worried". He laughed and hugged me tight. I put my head on his shoulder. "I love your hugs". My hands stroked his back. We went to bed at 23 p.m.."Good night,babe" wispered Måns in my ear. "I love you"

4 a.m in the morning :
I opened my eyes. I was sweating and shaking. This nightmare was horrible. I put my hands on my face and started crying. "Hey,babe! What happend?" I suddenly heard Måns voice. He noticed that I cried trough bis sleep? This is too cute. He pulled me into a hug. "Is everything okay?". "I just had a horrible dream". "Aww,you want some water?". He handed me a glass water. "Thanks'. He kissed me. "Come in my arms. Close your eyes. I'm there". I smiled as he pulled me into a hug and covered me up. I was so happy to have him near by me.