chapter 2

*After school*

Nate

I was trying to find Jack but I didn't see him so I was about to walk home until I felt someone hug be from behind. I turned around to see an Irish boy with green hair.

He's really cute. I mean look at him, with his adorable little smile. NO NATE YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP. WE DON'T NEED THAT HAPPENING AGAIN DO WE....NO!

I just want to get over it. Jack would never do that to me...would he? I mean he seems too nice to do that to someone, but he might not even like me.

"God why does he have to be so cute" I all of a sudden said out loud. CRAP JACK IS STANDING RIGHT HERE. THIS CANT BE HAPPENING. HE WILL PROBABLY THINK IM TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE. UUGGHH!!

"Who are you talking about Nate? You can tell me I wont say anything I promise. And YOU TALKED TO ME FINALLY! Please talk more often your voice is cute." you. He wants me to talk to him.

Wow he's cute, smart, and I can trust him. NO!!! He cant be like my ex....can he? I don't even know his sexuality.

"J-Jack I ha-have a ques-question?" why are you stuttering? I GET NERVOUS AROUND HIM....AND I HAVEN'T TALKED IN A WHILE.

"What's up cutie?" god that voice and his smile UUGGHH he's sooo damn cute. WAIT DID HE JUST CALL ME CUTE!!! OH MY GOD!!

"U-um ca-can I ask you la-later?" god I cant asked him if he's gay at school. Maybe on the way to his house.

Then these girls started walking over...crap it was the girls that bullied me in music because I know how to scream. Then they bullied me in science because someone took my notebook and found out that I'm gay.

"Hey look girls it's the gay boy hanging out with this cutie."

"Nate can you be any less gay..wait no you can't" was it that obvious. Am I super gay or something. I don't think so.

"Not only is he gay he's some kind of mute." leave me alone.

That's when their other friends started coming towards me and Jack. Did they plan this or something.

"GO KILL YOURSELF!" maybe I should but would that make Jack sad.

I didn't realize I was crying until I felt someone put me behind them and start yelling and someone else wipe my tears.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG. OKAY HES GAY HE GETS IT AND NEVER TELL ANYONE TO KILL THEMSELVES!" it was Mark...but who wiped my tears...it was my Jack..I mean it was Jack.

When they walked away I just had to say thanks to them but how. Come on Nate get these 2 words out.

"Tha-thank y-you." good enough.

They all nodded at me but Jack just smiled at me.

Jack

How could people do that to someone so innocent, like he didn't do anything to them. I had Mark yell since he was the "biggest" and because I wanted to protect my Nate....well he's not mine..whatever.

He was crying in my arms when I felt his get lighter. What the hell just happened. When I looked down at him I saw the cuties thing in the world. HE FELL ASLEEP IN MY ARMS. AWWWW.

"Babe I ship it don't you?" that was Mark.

When I turned around Felix nodded then kissed him. EW! That's my ride home and I have a sleeping cutie in my hands.

*clears throat* "can we now, Nate fell asleep in my arms?" god these boys.

*skips ride home and they are not cuddles in Jacks bed*

"Jake no please don't do it...I'm sorry I will clean all of this up. PLEASE JAKE NO!! PLEASE DON'T HIT ME I DIDN'T MEAN IT."

"Who's Jake?" then all of a sudden he screamed and it wasn't very manly either. How cute.

"Jake please don't hurt me you already left me bruised from what you did yesterday when you got here. Please stop drinking with my dad...please don't turn into him. HE ABUSES ME ALREADY!"

Was Jake his ex and he hit him...OH MY GOD...I need to wake him up.

"Cutie...cutie...please nate...Cutie Pie!" I shook him. Until he woke up.

Nate

When I woke up I instantly hugged Jack. Please don't hit me like Jake did.

"Do you get abused by your dad and did your ex abuse you? Please answer this honestly." I just nodded then I felt something soft.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Don't kill me please!!!

What did Nate feel???? Find out in the next chapter!!!!

This is exciting!!!

Hope you like it if you do make sure you vote and tell your friends to read it.

BAI!!!