Chapter 7

Aphmau P.O.V.

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

I slam my hand against the alarm clock, ow. I sit up and look at my hand/wrist and see there's only a bruise so that's good. I get up, off my bed and go to the bathroom and take a shower. I dry off and get dressed, I want to wear a onesie, buuuuuut I got popular's on my tail ready to strike so I'll just wear normal clothes. I put on black shorts, a galaxy long sleeve shirt, and black converse. I head over to my computer to make sure I have an update ready for later today, and I do. I walk down stairs, I walk to my cabinets in the kitchen. I grab a box of Captain Crunch (Hehe)and a bowl. I pour some Captain Crunch in a bowl and set it aside. I put the box of Captain Crunch in the cabinet and then I grab some milk from the fridge. I pour it into my bowl and head over to the couch. I find my phone on the couch, huh weird. I pick it up and look at it, I have a new text...from Kate? It says I don't want to tell the rest of our friends until,Lunch K. I already texted Max about it. Hmmm I wonder why. I text her back:

K=Kate

A=Aphmau

A- Hey, why do you want to tell them at lunch?

K- Because...I can?

A-Seriously, what's going on?

K-Well we have Magicks class today, right?

A- Yeah

K- Well they'll see my face then and know its me and be scared, sooo after they see me it won't be as frightening, I think?

A- That doesn't make sense, but o.k.

K- Thanks! C ya

A-Boi!

K- Did you just say boi like temmie from undertale?

A-Yeah

K- Oh alright boi!

A-Boi!

TEXT END

I'm sitting on my couch at 7:00 in the slurping cereal, wow. Well, anyways " Slurp!" I slurp while slurping down my cereal. All done! I walk over to my sink and put the bowl in there and walk back to my couch and scroll through twitter for a bit and I find this ( I actually found this and nearly fell off my chair):

me: *is driving*

friend: *giving terrible directions*                                                                                                                                              " Ok turn straight."

me: uhm i don't think I can do that cause...you know...

( If you don't get it cause your to young well let me explain, turning straight, right? Well, there's gay, lesbian other ones I probably don't know about and straight. So, if your asking this person to turn straight, your asking them to change there sexuality. Yeah, so that's the joke.) " Hahahahahahahaha, Oh my irene." I say bursting out in laughter. Wow, people on the internet these days ( Me). " BEEEEEEEP" I hear. That must be sky! I run to grab my bag and then I run to the door open it close it and lock it behind me. I run and open the car door and jump in. " Hey!" I say as I close the car door. " Hey." Sky says starting to drive away. We just sit in a sort of awkward silence so I put on my head phones and listen to coldplay. (You can play the music now, or whenever I really don't give a crap it's your choice.)

                                              LIKE 5 MINUTE TIME SKIP GO GET SOME POPCORN OR SOME CRAP!!!

I walked up to the building confidently. I walked over to Max " Hey, could we talk in private." I say quietly. He nods his head. We walk over to the fountain by the school entrance. We start to talk in hushed voices " I think you have some competition for shelby." I say. " What are you talking about?" he asks with red creeping on to his face " I think Garroth likes her, he walked up to me yesterday and asked about Shelby, and when I asked if he liked her he started to get nervous and stutter." I say even quieter than before. I can see max's face start to turn angry, " And I wanted to say thanks for keeping your mouth shut till lunch." I say smiling. He nods and walks away angry. I walk to my locker. On, the way I see Kate head to the office. I smile, she's not as social as me, I hope she finds some friends. I see Lachlan across the hall being pestered by popular's. I walk over and help him out. "Hey, Lachlan!" I say standing next to him. " Well, looks like some one found the trash." says Uma in her high pitched brit-brat voice. "Yeah I know I did it's standing right in front of me." I declare. That stops her. " Next time, Aphmeow." she said storming away. " That's not how you say my name." I mumble. I look at Lachlan and ask " You O.k.?". " "yeah, they were just asking me about that picture my sister put up." he says closing his locker. I see a blond girl approach us, I recognize her...that's Amber. She looks Lachlan straight in the eyes and angrily, or jealously says " Could we talk in private?". " Yeah sure." he says nervously. Then he looks at me pleadingly, I shake my head and walk back to my locker.