2.

Kian.

People make mistakes right? I mean it's a normal thing to do and I'm getting fussed at for it? Okay , yes I almost ruined my last case because I was the one who blew my own cover but I still caught the bad guy.
"Kian , you can't keep fucking up." My dad told me.

I wish he would have never made me work here. He's rich and he's a cop so he has his ways but I didn't ask for any of this. What do I look like risking my life to save somebody's ass? Ok if I'm trying to save kids or women and men who are getting abused and hurt then I have no problem..but drug dealers and gang members are not my type.

"I think I'm sending you on vacation." I jumped up and handed him my badge.
"Ok dad , I'm gonna need two months off."

"A week only." He told me.

You know what I'll take what I can get because I've been working my ass off .I'm about to go home and play video games or some shit.

I walked out of my dad's office and I was about to head out to my car but I was stopped by Andrea .
"What's Up Rookie?" I rolled my eyes at her untrue comment. I'm not new to this shit at all.
"Aren't You With The FBI?"
I looked at her and she had a huge smile on her face and she wore that damn FBI jacket proudly.
"We have a case that we're handing over to your team and for what reason? Idk." She tried to hand it to me , but I refused to take it.
"I'm on vacation." I told her. It's not like she cares.
"Idc , we need someone on this case."
"Okay what is it?" I took the file from her hands. I didn't bother to look through it.
"Someone needs to go undercover and go to a high school as a student , I would have did it but my husband wouldn't like me around those boys." She flashed her new wedding ring before walking away.
"Bitch." I mumbled and walked back into my dad's office.
"New case , undercover."
I dropped the folder on his desk and I was trying to make my exit again but he called my name.

"I am on VACAY"
"I need you on this case." He looked through it.
"You Just Gave Me A Week OFF."
"Kian , this case is right up your ally."
"I am 22 years old." I am nowhere near a student.
"You look 18." I smirked at my good lucks.
"I'm not doing it , get JAKE ON THIS."
"Kian , if you don't do this then I WILL MAKE SURE U HAVE NOTHING BUT HORRIBLE , DANGEROUS CASES."