Wilford Warfstashe

you wake up sitting stait up in your bed. you look at the clock. 4:00 A.M. yeah its early but vidcon was that day and you had a cosplay to get in. gender bent wilford warfstashe. whenever its a guy character, if you can, you do a gender bent version. you got up ecstatically and ran to your bathroom where you had EVERYTHING set out ready to be put on. you look at the mirror and sigh. you look tearable per the norm. " *sigh* well (y/n), lets do this" you say to yourself. you grab the first part of your costume, the white undershirt. you quickly put it on and grab the next part. the white collared shirt. you thought on how to wear the shirt. if it should be unbuttoned by 2 buttons or, even more. you decide to start off with 2 buttons and planned on unbuttoning it more as the day went on. you finished putting on the very tight booty pants which took a little working around. then the suspenders and the very high heels. you look at yourself and smile. you look at the clock. 5:30. you only had 30 minutes before you had to meet your friends or breakfast. "crap, crap, crappy crap crap" you say waking up your roommate. she walks into the bathroom groggily. "(y/n) whats all the fuss about" you are sitting there bringing all your hair to one side and hair spraying the reviled side black. "i have to meet my friends for vidcon in half an hour and i haven't even done my makeup." you scream. she sighs " (y/n), here let me help you. you work on your makeup and i'll do your hair." you look at her and smile "thanks (y/f/n)" she walks over to you and starts working on your hair, spraying it pink. you start on your makeup. *beep* *beep* *beep* your alarm goes off right as you finnish your makeup putting the pink mustache on. " haha finished right on time thanks (y/f/n)." you run out with your light brown jacket grabbing your phone. (y/f/n) is already out there in the front seat. you look at them confused. "come on (y/n) we gotta get going we're going to be late for the meet up." you get in wondering why, if they're not going, they are driving you to your friends meet up. " i got a ticket last minute. i thought you might need a rookie." you look at them wide eyed and hug her. "yay you're coming. now (y/f/n) let us be off to (favorite restraunt), away!" she hits the gas and we drive to (f/r) with your hair blowing in the wind. then you turn to your friend and, in your wilford warfstashe impression you say " also, no one tells wilford warfstashe what to do." you two break out into laughing.