"Ramona, what's wrong?...... Okay for startes your not becoming a stripper."

What the heck.

"And your name isn't going to be sprinkles....... Because that's already my nickname..... You should stick with rainbow...... And your not dropping out of school.... You can be an educated stripper...."

This is the most weirdest conversation I've ever heard. Well that one health week, yeah I don't want to remember that.

"Anyway, why did you call me?..... Of course I want to talk to you, just not right now I'm not in the mood....uh huh.... He did what!.... Okay..... Wait before you go.... Do you want to go to the pool with me tomorrow?.... Just the two of us.....yay okay see you tomorrow.....and stop sniffing his pillow you seem desperate"

She hung up the phone and glared at me "you called Ramona a rat then you decided to make her feel worse by talking about how bad her life is." The anger grows in her voice. I put my hands on her waist and I pick her up off of me and I run.

"See you at the pool tomorrow"
I yell back as I run all the way back home. Once I get home I climb a tree that leads up to my window and I open my window I climb into my room and I stop Ramona is laying on my bed with my pillow up to her nose. "Ramona!" She sits up and runs out of my room with my pillow. First she throws my chicken, and then she steals my pillow, geez.

I grab my towel and I head out of my room and I walk into the bathroom so I can take a shower.

Ramona's POV.

His pillow smells so good, it smells just like him. I can't believe he caught me smelling his pillow, gosh that was embarrassing. I get up and grab my towel. Ramona Gibbler you will not be a blob no more. I walk over to the bathroom and the door swings open.

There's a ghost in our house.

Oh, no it's Jackson. With the towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping from his hair just perfectly. "Hey Ramona" he says nervously.

"I thought I was a jealous rat with a sucky life"

"I'm sorry for doing that, it was just my anger talking. I've been just a stupid jerk to you lately, and I just don't feel like I deserve you." He says looking down and rubbing his neck. I kiss his cheek and he looks up and slightly smiles. I push him out of the way and walk into the bathroom and I close and lock the door. Wait does this mean he doesn't hate me any more? Boo Yeah! We're making progress, baby!

~~~~~~

I wake up, I sit up in my bed and look at my phone, Why didn't it go off? I look at the to it's one o'clock Vicky's going to be here in thirty minutes I get up quickly and I walk over to the closet and I look at my bathing suits I'll wear my hot pink bikini.

I throw on a summer dress and I walk out of my room. Then I head over to the bathroom I brush my teeth and I put on waterproof mascara. "RAMONA, VICKY IS HERE!" Right on time I run downstairs, then I run back up stairs and I grab my phone then I run back downstairs, I greet Vicky and we walk out of the door walking to the community pool down the street.

~~~~~~

Once we get there I took off my dress and I throw it on a pool chair, there's not that many people here today. I look at Vicky and she sits down on a pool chair.
"Are you going to get in the pool" I ask her no and she waves at someone I turn around to see Jackson, Andrew, and Bobby walking towards us.

Jackson was not supposed to be here. It was supposed to be only me and Vicky.

"Hey Ramona can I talk yo you?" Jackson asks me kind of nervously.

"Sure" he smiles and then he pools my arm and now we're standing in front of the restrooms where there's less people. I look at Jackson he looks at me, I break the silence. "So are you going to say something?" He shakes his head like he was just in a deep train of thought.

"Oh yeah, I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry. I never meant to spend so much time with Lola when we came back. I never meant to say your life was sucky I never meant to call you a rat I never meant to say your ugly. I never really meant any of the things I told you yesterday" he just sighs "and I'm sorry, can you forgive me?" I look at him.

Should I forgive him. How about I do forgive but then I keep him in the friend zone for awhile I mean that would be best for us. I can slowly stop being a big blob of sadness and I can get my emotions in check, because right now I'm all confused I don't know if I want to hate him, like him, or even love him. Also, I think it would be good for him too he can probably see who he really wants to be with me or that Lola person.

"I forgive" he smiles big and picks me up and twirls me around. He puts me down and lean in. I put my fingers on his lips and stop him. He looked at me.

"What?" I take my finger off his lips.

"Friends don't kiss"

"DUDE YOU'VE BEEN FRIEND ZONED!" Bobby and Andrew yell from behind Jackson.

"Oh well, will you go out with me?"

"I think its best if we stayed friends" now realizing what I just did, my eyes widen. Okay I font hate Jackson and I totally want to date him. Why did I just say no? I'm so stupid. I really need to stop over thinking things.

"REJECTED, REJECTED, YEAH YOU JUST GOT REJECTED R-E-JE-C-T-E-D, REJECTED!" Bobby and Andrew cheer as they run around and kick their legs in the air.

Jackson looks like he's been hit with a wrecking ball. I really don't want to be friends with him. I want to be way more than friends.

"Kidding" I say and kiss his cheek he smiles and he throws me over his shoulder "Jackson NO!" I start hitting his back. He laughs and next thing you know I'm under water. But I'm under water and not single. Lola better not mess this up.

😁😊😀😊😁😊😁😊😁😀😁😊
Yaya! Everyone's happy again.

Jamona is back on. Yay!

Vote
Comment
Share.

P.s. did they get back together to soon or was that just right.

Xoxo~ T