6. Bruised Arms

Mulai dari awal

"You're hurting me Dylan." I yelled in pain.

"Now you know what pain is." He laughed.

"Dylan you're hurting me!" I yelled again. Suddenly the door flew open and there was Landon.

Landon ran to my rescue and ripped off Dylan.

"I have to get him to the shower." Landon said. I nodded and showed him the way.

"Get the water freezing cold." He said. I nodded and turned on the shower.

Landon shoved him into the shower.

"Thank you, Landon. You may go now I can handle this."

"Are you sure?" I smiled and nodded. He left the room.

"Can you stop acting like a child and stop avoiding the water!" I yelled at Dylan who was standing away from the water. I went inside the shower with him and pulled him into the water.

"I'm going to need you to sober up."

"Ha--"

"Enough with calling me Hayley, keep your trap closed and sober up." We stood in the water for a few minutes before he began to sober up.

"Dakota?" He whispered.

"You finally got my name right." I snickered.

"Why am I fully clothed in the shower with you?"

"You were drunk off your ass." I stated before walking out of the shower. I headed to my room for a towel and new clothes. As I changed my clothes I noticed that both of my arms were bruised, my skin was really sensitive.

I walked out of my room to the living room to get some coffee. A few minutes later, Dylan walked in fully changed. He was wearing some jeans and a v-neck.

It was silent until Dylan spoke up.

"How drunk was I?" He asked.

"First thing you did was fall down, then yell at me. For some reason you thought I was Hayley."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine." I shrugged my shoulders.

"How'd you get me into the shower?"

"Landon helped."

"Why? How did he hear what was going on?"

"Because I yelled."

"Yelled?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Bec---" Suddenly, Dylan directed his gaze to my arms.

"What happened to your arms?"

"Do you really want to know?" I asked as I was walking away.

"Yes."

"You grabbed my arms and you shook me like I was some sort of rag doll."

"I'm so sorry." He said as he began approaching me.

"Don't be, you did buy me after all. So technically that's okay?" I sarcastically said. I could tell that what I said pissed him off. His eyes darkened.

"Don't ever say that, I did not buy you this is a mutual agreement and most importantly I will never lay a hand on you."

"Honestly, it's fine. It's nothing I can't handle." I was heading towards my door until Dylan grabbed my waist and dragged me to the couch.

"Shut up and let me apologize and cure you."

"It's honestly okay, you didn't break an arm or something. Just a little bruising. On the other hand you're the one who needs to take care of your hangover. Coffee is right over there and there's Advil in the restroom." I got up the couch.

"Sit down, I'm fine. Do you need like a painkiller or anything?"

"I'm fine, you need to pack we already wasted a good hour."

"We're not leaving until I've done something to fix the damage." He stated.

"What damage!? It's a little bruising. My skin is sensitive you didn't even hold onto my arms too hard. I'm just sensitive. End of story."

"Do you need anything? Like anything!?" He kept insisting.

"No I'm fine, just don't shake me up anytime soon." I smiled and got off the couch.

"I just want to let you know I'm very sorry."

"It's fine, who am I to judge? You had a rough night and you let lose with alcohol, but next time I'm leaving your ass on the floor." I chuckled.

"Please do because I never want to hurt you, ever again."

"Emotional damage is by far more harming than physical damage, you've already hurt me enough it's not like I can't handle more." I sadly smiled and locked myself in my room.