Packing Up And Leaving

While we were packing, Max and Harvey started to throw clothes at us. So we threw them back and forth. When we got done packing we took our bags to the car and drove to the airport(of course their parents drove us). When we got to the airport and got on the plane, I took out my phone and headphones and started to listen to "Iris" by The Goo Goo Dolls(my fav American rock band). I thought I was humming the lyrics but it turns out I was singing it out loud. "What are you listening to" Max asked. He listened carefully to what I was singing and he figured out what it was. He unplugged the headphones and my phone blasted the music. "Hey! Plug my headphones back in" I said. "Nope" Max said while taking my headphones. "You listen to the Goo Goo Dolls" Max asked. "Ya, is that ok" I asked. "Ya, I like that band and that is my fav song by them" Max said. "Mine too" I replied. So we plugged the headphones back in and listened to th song together then I fell asleep. "Max, do you really like her" I heard Harvey say. "Idk anymore" Max said in a sad tone. I started to cry but pretended I was asleep until the plane landed. When we landed, I cried and ran off of the plane. "Jess! Wait" Meg yelled and ran after me.

Max P.O.V

When Jess ran off of the plane crying, I thought she might have heard what me and Harvey were talking about. Meg ran after her and me and Harvey followed.

Harvey P.O.V

When Jess ran off of the plane crying, me, Max, and Meg ran after her but didn't catch her until we got to her house. When we got there she was in her room with the door locked

"Jess, let me in" Meg said. "Is Max and Harvey with you" I asked. "Ya" Meg said. "Then no thx, I want to be by myself" I said and started crying more. I txted Meg saying "If Max wants to break up with me then why doesn't he just get it over with and go back to England." After Meg read the message she showed Max and Harvey. Max looked sad and didnt want to hurt my feelings. Max and Harvey start to talk and Meg records the conversation for me. "Max, tell me the truth. Do you really like her or not" Harvey said. "Ya I like her but there is something different about her and I cant figure it out" Max said. Meg sent me the recording so I listened to it. I didn't want to txt her so I recoded "If he liked me, he would have never said he didn't know if he liked me or not. I know I've changed. But I'm the only one that knows why and how I changed. I'm not telling any of you." I said. They listened to the recording and she asked me if I could tell her. I said fine an recorded "First, no one remembers a damn cast on my leg. Second, I dyed my hair blonde with pink highlights. Third, no one seems to care about me so you guys can go to England without me next summer. I'm staying here." They listened to the recording then Max recorded "Jess I'm so srry I forgot about your leg. I didn't notice your hair but idk why you would dye it, it was perfect the way it was." I listened to the recording, got my crutches, walked up to the door, and opened it. I started to cry and hugged Max. "I'm so srry" we said to eachother. "I over heard you and Harvey talking and when you said you didn't know if you liked me anymore, I was sad so I ran here" I said. "I'm srry too. I should have never doubted you" Max said. He kissed me, and Meg and Harvey took a pic and posted it to instagram.
"Maxandharveyofficial: What a cute couple!"

We all went and unpacked. Meg and Harvey were laughing and saying aw every few seconds and me and Max were trying I figure out what they were looking at. I mouthed to Max "What the hell are they laughing at?" Max tried not to laugh, but failed. I picked up my phone and went on instagram. I saw a picture of me and Max and I wanted to tackle them so bad but I couldnt bc of my leg and megs broken arm. So I showed Max and told him to tackle Harvey. Me an Meg laughed so hard we almost fell off of the couch. When Max was done tackling Harvey, we all went out for ice cream. Me and Max got Vanilla, and Meg and Harvey got Orange Sherbet. When we got our ice cream we all walked back home.

To Be Continued

I'm gonna write the next  chapter in a few minutes! I hope you enjoyed his chapter! Iris is a good song and one my fav song by The Goo Goo Dolls!