chapter 5

*Monroe POV*

I walked upstairs and found Kajai in the guest room i knocked and he looked up from his phone. I closed the door and went and sat on the bed next to him.

"I want you to tell him your his dad he needs you hell i even need you.... When you left-"

"Monroe" he cut me off and looked at me and i held my hand up stopping him.

"I need to.... I love you more than anything and when you left i admit i was upset but i knew you had to do what you had to do i thought you where going to be back earlier.... But we know how that turned out.... And i'm sorry for not telling you that you had a son i just didn't want you to think i was holding you back or trying to keep you here and to be honest i thought you weren't coming back... And i told myself that when i saw you again i was going to be mad and be one of those basic baby mommas who took you to court and made you pay a shit ton of child support made you buy everything" when i was done talking he laughed and i smiled at him. He hugged me and i hugged him back and when we pulled away he looked at me and leaned in a little and i back away.

"I'm not leaving you or our son i would be in his life regardless if you wanted me to or not if he didn't know i would still be there" he said to me in a stern voice i got up and told him i was going to get Ky'Mire.

I went downstairs and saw Ky walking around with two cookies and crumbs all over his face. I went and picked him up and blew raspberries on his neck. I turned around and saw Yani behind me

"Monroe can we talk please" i looked at her then i shook my head and walked off. I cant believe her she tries to jump me then wants to talk everything out. I make it back into the room and Ky jumped out my arms and ran over to Kajai.

"Look i got cookies want some" he asked holding up the cookies and Kajai just shook his head. I sat on the bed and put Ky on my lap i looked at him and kissed his head.

"OK baby you know how you asked if you had a daddy like Uncle ju well.... See Kajai is your daddy OK" he looked at me and then looked at Kajai. I looked at Kajai and he was already looking at me.

"Otay mommy...but why him nu sweep with you" i coughed a little and patted his back and kissed his head.

"Because baby boy... Ummm me and daddy umm.... Ya know baby its hard to explain we'll talk about that later OK" he just looked at me then Kajai and nodded his head.

"Does that mean i can have a puppy" i said looking up at us with big eyes and i laughed. I kissed his head and looked at Kajai and he was staring again. I got up and picked up Ky and looked at Kajai. I walked to the door and Kajai followed and kissed my cheek.

"You can come see him tonight before he goes to bed" he nodded and opened the door. I walked downstairs and gave Junior a kiss on the head and walked outside. Then Riah came and so did Tiyah and she made sure they were strapped in their seats and then got in the car.

"So you re going to let them see each other" i nodded my head and we drove to her house and i looked back and saw both of them sleeping. I let out a little laugh and then She got Riah and waved and i drove home and got Ky out his car seat.

"Momma can i get ice cweam" i kissed his head and put him at the table and went and fixed his ice cream. I set it in front of him and he started eating and went and started putting on some comfortable clothes. I put on one of Kajais old shirts that are still to big on me. I then went and picked up Ky from the table because he fell asleep. As soon as i picked him up the door bell rang and i went and opened the door to see Kajai with food. I smiled and let him in and he set the food on the table and shut the door. I took Ky upstairs and he woke up a little and ask me was his daddy here. I kissed him head and he went back to sleep.

I went back downstairs and saw Kajai already eating i went in the bag and saw some hot wings. I smiled and started eating them and grabbed my sprite.

"Thank you" i said with a mouth full of food. "What did you get"

He made a face at me and i smiled and he held up his bacon burger and i gasped. "Ooooh give me a bite please" i begged rushing over to him.

"No yo greedy ass on bruhh you got yo food" i pouted and he looked at me then held his burger out to me. I smiled and took a big bite and he glared at me. "What the fuck Mo big ass bite you said a bite not half now give me some of yo wings" i rolled my eyes and gave him some of my wings. I drank my sprite and kept eating i turned on the TV and turned on a scary movie and Kajai looked at me.

"Bruhh turn to something else knowing yo ass scary why would you turn to this" i glared at him and he snatched the remote.

I snatched it back and he took it back and turned the TV off and i huffed. "Boy i can watch it" and he just looked at me licking his lips.

"I'm sorry i wasn't there for you" i looked at the TV and he put his hand on my chin and made me look at him. " i am Mo i love you so much and a nigga don't say love much"

"I love you to, i just don't know if i'm ready to go back how we left it" he nodded and pecked my lips and i looked at him and kissed him again.

"So you sure you ain't been given my pussy up because damn.... You looking good as fuck in my shirt" i laughed and i kissed him again and sat between his legs as he laid on the couch.

"Stay with me tonight" i said and he nodded and i closed my eyes and i heard him say

"Always"

******************************

Ok yall im so sorry for not updating im going to do better and thank you to everyone who has been readin my books and voting and commenting i appreciate it ✨💕