dejounte murray ↠ long days = long nights

Start from the beginning

"We're booked for about half an hour, you can wait or come back later."

"We'll wait, thank you." Priscilla knew Dejounte would be annoyed with having to wait, but she knew he would have to deal with it.

She walked to the waiting room and saw Dejounte flipping threw the pages of SLAM magazine, which happened to have his best friend gracing the cover of.

"We have to wait about half an hour." She said to him.

"Really?" He said with annoyance in his voice.

"You'll live."

***

After their trip to the salon, they stopped by Panda Express, bought food, and headed home.

"Thank you so much for everything today, I really appreciate it." The young woman thanked him as she set her bag down on the kitchen table.

"Anything for you my love." They shared a quick kiss before they dug into their food.

After they ate, they laid up with each other in their bed, contemplating whether to study again.

"We have to study babe, aren't you trying to pass?"

"Yeah, but I'm tired, I wanna do something else." Priscilla had an idea she knew Jounte would like.

"And that idea might be?"

"Give me a booty rub?" Priscilla asked.

He knew how much she enjoyed those, so how could he say no.

All Priscilla was wearing was one of his t-shirts, which happened to be a dress on her, and her underwear. This would give the young man easy access to her behind.

"Lay on your back baby girl." She did as she was told, and the fun began.

Dejounte slowly caressed her backside, grabbing her ass in the process.

"Mmmm." Priscilla moaned clearly enjoying what he was doing.

The sound of Priscilla moaning drove Dejounte crazy, and he could feel himself getting hard. Only God knows the things I want to do to you right now.

He flipped her over, so she was now laying on her back, and began to passionately kiss her.

Priscilla moaned into the kiss as Dejounte reached down to rub on her clit through her underwear. He then inserted a finger into her, and she continue to let out moans and whimpers.

"Fuck Jounte, just like that."

The young man removed her t-shirt, and began planting kisses on her breasts, and along her stomach, all the way down to her inner thighs, removing her panties along the way.

He licked and kissed all around her area, but skipped the part of her that needed his attention most.

"Babe," She whimpered through heavy breaths. "Stop teasing."

Dejounte was the biggest tease ever, and she hated when he didn't get right to it. He thrived off of making her go crazy, it made him feel like he had some sort of power over her.