chapter three

There she was. She began to get out of the truck and walking up to my front porch. i began to think to myself "chels this is it, the moment you've been waiting for just look up before you make yourself look dumb.... LOOK UP NOWW!!!" As i looked up i smiled. she was so cute. she was maybe 5'1 maybe 5'2, brown hair with blonde highlights and brown eyes i think. there isn't much light out here so it's hard to tell. she had on black skinny jeans a gret t shirt and converse. her makeup was very different but i liked it. she had pink eyeshadow i mean hot pink it was so bright and it was very adorable she had this silver eyeliner that was glittery it matched her eyeshadow. she smiled at me as we were both checking each other out. she was extremely beautiful. i giggled and gave her a hug and invited her inside to meet my mom and dad. i quickly introduced her to them and asked " are you hungry? i haven't eaten since i was waiting on you not sure if you've eaten but ma made lasagna. want some?" "no thank you i've eaten. i really don't eat much anyway" she laughed shily. " well ok if you say so but you're missing out" i said smiling at her. she smiled back and it's beautiful. she had small teeth but they fit her well and they were really white. when she smiled her eyes lit up before mine. i was on cloud 9.

BREANNA'S POV

i was riding with my daddy looking for chelsea's house. it wasn't easy to find wen we finally found the driveway i called her and told her to step on the porch so i'd kno i was in the right spot. my heart started racing wen i saw her step on the porch. i told my daddy bye and walked what seemed like years to her porch. i saw her and i was like damn she looks good. she was wearing dark grey slacks, a zebra print layerd shirt and she was barefoot. then she said "hey come in " and she turned around and started walking in the house i couldn't help but notice her ass as she turned around and think dayum. those pants hugged her just right! we put my stuff in her room and then we went back to the living room. she asked " are you hungry? i haven't eaten since i was waiting on you not sure if you've eaten but ma made lasagna. want some?" "no thank you i've eaten" i said i was way too nervous to eat. as she finished eating she asked "wanna go to my room i wanna show you something on my mom's computer" "ya i'll go with you." we walked into her room and sat on her bed. as she was getting the laptop and turning it on i noticed her mom's screen saver. it was from the year before at her sweet sixteen. she's told me about it, it was a small get together at our bowling alley in town her mom rented out two lanes and she had about 10 of her friends some close some not so much. her mom decorated the kitchen for her back at home with pink and brown sweet 16 items. Chelsea had on these tight holey jeans and a black t shirt with neon green, pink, and yellow stars and skulls. her hair was in a pony tail and she was sitting on her mom's lap. they looked really close. she showed me some more pics from the day one with her and her two best friends i think their names were vannesse (pronounced  vannessa) and clansey. they looked very happy like they were having a great time. then she started showing me pics and videos of her nephew tristin. he's adorable she's told me so much about him and i know she loves him. she only sees him during the summer. he and his mom moved away recently and she hated it. i couldn't wait to meet him during the summer if i were stil around. and i really hoped i would be.

CHELSEA'S POV

I sat on my bed and showed her pics of my party and my nephew she looked a little bored but like she was stil a little nervous. so i decided mayb watching a movie would help. i didn't have a tv in my room but i had my moms laptop and a portable dvd player and i would let her pick which movie and what to watch it on. i looked over at her as i was putting the laptop down and asked "wanna watch a movie?" She smiled and nodded. "what movie ya wanna watch? i got a lot of kiddie ones cuz i secretly am a big kid" i said laughing and she laughed along with me "ummm i don't know watcha got so anything just bring a few." "OK now change into your jammies i'll be right back" as i was getting up she also got out off of my bed getting ready to change her clothes i looked at her and smiled and leaned in for a kiss. i knew it was either now or never. i put my finger under her chin and pulled her face up a little and kissed her on the lips. it was so amazing it gave me chills down my spine and i couldn't see anything around me or even feel anything i got the biggest butterflies and i swear i saw sparks fly. when i stopped i walked out quickly. i think i saw her blushing but i'm sure i was too. i walked out seeing my mom sitting on the couch stil. " hey baby watcha y'all doing?" "bout to watch a movie mom wat you watching?" "ID of course" my mom said. she has this thing for the ID channel. she is constantly watching it. sometimes i have to steal the remote away so i can watch something else every once in awhile. "well mom i'm gonna go let her pick out a movie." "alright have fun tell me goodnight before you go to sleep" "ok ma i will if wen i get sleepY"

BRE'S POV

OH MY GOSSHHH!! SHE JUST KISSED ME AND IT FELT SO PERFECT! i quickly changed and sat on her bed kind of awkwardly waiting on her to come back with a movie. she didn't have a tv in here so idk what we are watching it on. she must have something up her sleeve. we'll see. I hear her talking to somebody it must be her mom. she looked a lot like her but also like her dad in a way. she had a picture of her nephew with some guy, i think it's her brother. it has to be the kid looked just like him i grinned at the pic. she must like photography she has lots of pictures up. oh i think she's coming i'll just look at my nails. "hey i got a few movies for you to choose from" she said as she walked in "oh cool lets see this one" i said pointing to one of the movies. she grinned and said " horton hears a who is one of my favorites" i giggled at her she was right she is a little kid. She looked at me and laughed and said "big or small screen we can watch it on my mom's laptop or my dvd player" "well lets watch it on the laptop so i can see it good" she grinned at me agian she has the perfect smile "well hang on i gotta go get the charger and tel my mom goodnight just in case i don't want her coming in here" she busted out laughing and i didn't understand but joined in laughing.

*****************

TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK :}} PLEASSSEEE