chapter 59

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna spoke to Henko"

"Henko spoke to Tsuna"

#Gokudera v.s. Chikusa

SFX : *Bang!*

Another dynamites just exploded right below Chikusa. "what's wrong four eyes? you seems lost your focus and you looks in hurry. Are you that mad because you got defeated before?"

"Tch..." Chikusa attacked him with his needles. But Gokudera could dodge it easily while on the other hand succeed to land another attack on Chikusa. Chikusa got injured preety badly now and Gokudera is satisfied by it. But then it came...

Gokudera frozen then swayed to lean on the wall, 'S-Sh*t... this happening again...'.

(A/N : Let's have a short flashback to know what happen shall we?)

~Back to before the twin decided to go to captured Mukuro~

#Namimori-chuu's infirmary

Everyone was just get out from the room when Gokudera open his eyes. He tried to stood up but stopped by Shamal.

"whoa, whoa, whoa, where do you think you're going?" he said.

"I have to go... I have to help Tsuki-sama..." Gokudera answered still trying to sit up.

Shamal sighed, "there's no way you can do that stupid. Not with those injuries"

"Then help me..." Gokudera said. "you must have something to fix this right?"

Shamal scratched his head. "well I do-"

"then please help me" Gokudera pleaded. "please..."

Shamal just stare at his former student fore some seconds then sighed. "okay, okay, I'll help you."

Gokudera smiled, "thanks" he said.

"hn..." Shamal took out one of his trident mosquito. "but I warned you, this will have a side effect later on"

"I don't care, as long as I can be usefull for Tsuki-sama, I don't care what will happen to me later" Gokudera said.

'this is awfully familiar with a certain someone' (somewhere : "Aaacho" a brunette just sneezed –have you gueested who is it?-)

"you will get killed if you keep that in mind" Shamal mumbled as he just finished to took out all of the needles from Gokudera.