No more puddin! No more

"Harley would you come in for a moment?" The joker called from the couch.
"Sure puddin whadya need?" Harley said walking in with her hyenas following loyally. That's when she noticed that he was holding a gun to her head. She also noticed he had plastic covering all the floors and furniture.
" I'm terribly sorry dear but it's just too hot between us. I think we need to blow off some steam." He said pulling the trigger laughing hysterically. Until he realized it was one of Harley's guns with just a flag that said "bang!"

" you were gonna kill me! Ta top it off ya ain't even willing to clean up the mess for ya' self!" Harley was fuming. The joker was trying to get as far away as possible stammering that it was a joke.
" babies! Get em." She said going to her room to retrieve her things. The joker was on top of a bookshelf trying to keep away from the two snarling hyenas.
"Harley you can't possibly leave me like this. It was just a joke I swear!" She stammered as one of the hyenas tore his suit sleeve.
"Your right I can't jus leave ya there." She said going to the bedroom to grab something. She came back with a fully restrictive bondage kit. " ya know mista j. I was gonna save this for when we got hitched but that ain't gonna happen anymore. Babies! Sit!" Both hyenas obliged and she began tightly tying the joker to a chair. When everything was secure she added a blindfold and a gag.
As she went out the doors he turned for her final remark. " by the way puddin I called the batman when I packed my things he will be here any minute" smirking she took the hyenas on a leash and leapt into the night.

A few minutes later
Batman walks into the location that had been tipped to find the joker fully restricted and in nothing but his purple underwear struggling to get free.
He murmured under his breath "good for you Harley."