"Teresa could you get me a drink please?" Lisa asked. "You want anything Tyler?" Teresa asked as she stood up.

"Yea just get me whatever you get her."

She makes her way to the kitchen and grabs two plastic cups. She fills them with a bottle labeled 'Cherry Vodka Sour Mix'.

Before she gets the chance to leave, a pair of hands wrap around her waist.

"Hey there sexy. You shouldn't be down here all alone." A deep husky voice whispers in her ear. The smell of alcohol reeks on his breath and almost makes her throw up.

"Let me go!" She says trying to escape but his grip tightens. One of his hands press tightly against her crotch and his other takes a fist full of her breasts.

"Don't be like that. How bout we take this upstairs. Or do you want it right here?"

"Get off of me!" She elbows him in the stomach but it doesn't work.

"Ohh you're a bad girl that needs to be punished I see." He rips off the buttons on her shirt, exposing her bra and starts biting on her shoulder.

"Get off of her Damien!" A voice says behind her. Soon she's released and Damien is being pushed out of the kitchen.

"Are you ok?" Teresa looks up to see Joseph with a worried expression.

"Uh I think so." She says trying to keep her ripped up shirt in place.

"Here take my jacket." He says taking off his Letterman jacket and wrapping it around her.

"Thanks." She says and looks at her feet. This is the most contact she's ever had with Joseph.

"What's your name?" He lifts her chin and rubs her arm. "Teresa"

"I'm Joseph." He reaches his hand out and Teresa shakes it. "I know who you are. Everyone does."

"Well that's true." He chuckles. "You kinda seem like you don't want to be here. If you want I could take you home."

"Yeah sure." Teresa says without thinking. "I have to take these drinks to my friend first."

"I'll meet you at the front then."

She then took the drinks over to Lisa and Tyler.

"I'm gonna go home now." She says and hands them the drinks. "What? Why don't you just stay?"

"I don't really wanna be here. I have a friend taking me home." Lisa nods and hugs her before she leaves.

Joseph opens the car door for her and gets in on the other side. The ride is pretty much silent in the beginning except for Teresa giving him directions to her house.

"So what's a girl like you doing at that party anyway?" He finally speaks up.

"My friends dragged me there. I'd much rather be at home." He chuckles a little and turns down the radio.

"You know, I'm the same. I only go to parties to get votes for prom king."

"You sly dog." Teresa jokes.

A few minutes later, Joseph pulls up to her house. "I'm really sorry about what happened." Joseph says looking into Teresa's eyes.

"It's ok. Thanks for helping me." Tessa looks down so he won't see her blush.

"How bout I give you my number, so we could hang out sometime."

"I don't think your girlfriend would appreciate that." She says. "Girlfriend?"