.....................

"Hello dear how did your exams go"asked my mum as i entered my house after College.

"They went ok "i said and then turned to walk upstairs .

"Good i was worried "she said " i know you will pass with flying colours im sure of it" she said smiling at me.

I smiled at her and walked upstairs and walked into my bedroom as i threw my bag on the floor and jumped on my bed.

I sank my face in my heart shaped pillow , i was drained out, i slowly drifted off to sleep.

I opened my eyes as i awoke from my nap , i looked at the time and it was 6:16.

I looked at my phone and there was one missed call from Zac and a text message .

Zac' hey babe wana cme nd gt sme lunch x 😘

I thought to myself. I was pretty hungry and why not meet up with someone and eat. I text him back

Me' hey yh luv ta x 😘

I sent him the text and then got up and realised i needed to get changed. After getting freshened up from the bathroom i got changed.

I wore a peach skirt and a white top with some peach high heels. I left my hair as it was since it looked fine to me.

I just put on some gold bangles and feather earrings.

I just lightly smothered make up on .

I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs.

"Oh abby what do you want for dinner?"asked my mom.

"Oh sorry mom Zac is taking me out to eat "i said to her kissing her on the cheek and then running out into the garden as Zac was waiting for me in his red Ferrari.

"Hey babe"said zac smiling looking as cool as ever.

"Hi"i replied back as i sat inside as he planted a soft kiss on my cheek. I fastened my seatbelt and he drove off into the beautiful night.

......................

We walked into a nice little cafe. It was literally too perfect. It was by the seaside and they had lanterns flying under the roof.

We ordered some burgers and chips and milkshakes .

"whats wrong with you lately?"asked Zac.
"Nothing why?"i asked." You've been so upset these days. Is there anything or anyone troubling you let me know" he said looking at my face to see if my expression was going to give it away.

"Oh,um ...its nothing"i said shaking my head.

"Come on, im your boyfriend dont you trust me "he said placing his hand on mine to comfort me .

"Erm its just ....Austin... Um ...hes been lying to me .... I mean that day i saw him and Chelsea together and there dating but hes not telling me and hes been lying to me "i said to him feeling more hurt to be talking about it now.

Zac laughed.

"Oh my gosh Abby. Come on you know Chelsea shes that type who likes to flirt, come on he probably just talks to her. Anyways forget it and if he's lying thats his problem , he'll tell you one day"he said smiling at me

I looked down , i just didnt like the idea of them together . It just made me mad.

"You ok?"he asked , i looked at him.

"Um yeah I'm fine, you know what I'll forget it , i dont care if he's lying one day i'll get it out of him "i said smiling.

"Now thats my girl. Im so happy your mine" he said smiling as i gulped and sighed.

"Zac um.. you know changing my style and my whole self was a really big step and i didn't know that my life was going to change immensely. But i know i may look different but i am still the same Abby and i just don't want us to get misunderstood" i said looking down. My insecurities take the best of me.

"You know you probably already going through so much and im going to bring this up. Abby i have to admit when i saw you all changed i liked you .. you know as a guy would like a girl who's all glamed up but Im not sat here because of your looks. I mean i really love you and i dont love you for your looks i have fallen in love with you in every second i have spent time with you. Ive fallen in love by getting to know you and this is all knew to me . Ive never felt like this before about anyone and i dont know how relationships work and you might doubt me sometimes because ive been a player but trust me when i say this im all over that now. I'll do anything to make this work. I'll do anything for you i love you immensely. And i know you might think its too soon or im rushing but im not and trust me its not because of you changing your look its because ive got to know you and you are the most amazing girl ive ever met" he said

"I love you abby"he said sweetly brushing my hair out of my face and putting it behind my ear
I smiled hearing these beautiful words come from his mouth.

"Thank you Zac. You have really made me feel so much better" i said holding his hand that was on cheek . "And.."  i said smirking and looking up.

"I love you too zachary"i said to him as i burst out laughing.

"Abby!! ...seriously! You just killed the whole buzz. Thank you!" he frowned. As he moved back and looked the other way trying to avoid me.

I laughed. I couldn't control it. The moment was just to pleasing.

"Ok I'm so sorry!"i chuckled as i got up and walked over to him and slid in his lap.
"I promise i wont ever call you that again"i said gently moving his face towards mine.I didn't care if everyone was looking but i was having a great time.

...................................

Hey guys the next chapter for you guys !!!

How did you find Abbys and Zacs little moment.

Next chapter will be Austin's pov and Zacs pov

Thanks x

Please read and comment and vote.