like I would care...

After having a long and awkward chat with the wife of wine, reyna headed off to the nearest city, when she stopped in her tracks.

Reyna thought for a moment, she had no clue of what she was looking for, leave alone the fact that she had no hints or map of where she's going... why she was requested to come?, now, if reyna thinks about it, when thalia came, she didn't told her exactly why she should come to this quest, she gave her some reasons but not the ones you need to get convinved. That was thalias version, but, Ariadne said that she was surprised to see a roman praetor in this request..."was someone else other than me the one who should have come in my place?"....reyna thought for a moment.....

she shrugged it off...."like I care..." reyna thought, she already had many problems over at her camp, taking one problem from the hundreds of problems off her back wouldn't make any harm....

right?...besides, she already came this far, she can't quit now....that wouldn't be so roman like anyway....

Reyna turned around and run back to where she had came from, she needed answers....which she should have thought of before starting an awkward conversation with a goddess of the topic "love"...

The chills ran thru reyna's body....

"geez....just with thinking about that topic...it gives me the creeps" she murmured.

She got to where the little cabin was supposed to be, right where she left it....

She ran to the cabin, and opened the door...

"Ariadne !!about the quest tha-..ah..."

The cabin was as empty as an old attic, their was nothing inside....not a single hint of life in it....

Reyna looked around, she walked in, and the wood squeaked with every step she gave....the room was filled with dust....Reyna thought that if she had mistaken the cabin she was in with another one....but she discarded that thought when something bright shined in the corner of her eye.....

she turned around, and in a vase covered in dust and spider web, she found an envelope with a gold seal...

she  got hold of it, and saw that the seal had the sign of mount Olympus...... in the back it said... "open me"

"what is this? alice in wonderland?" she thought, she opened the envelope and found inside what she was looking for....the coordinates of where to go and what she needed to look for....

"From where you are now, you must walk six miles ahead. Walk non stop until you find a tree with the shape of a star, from there you must follow it's sight. The next person you will meet, will be the one who will guide you to the building that in eyes for others shall not seek....with the last name of someone familiar, you shall have the answer to this puzzle piece."

After she read it, in the bottom of the short letter, another message appeared.....

"PS. more of these will come your way, finish the job correctly, and more hints will de provided to your quest."

"Good Luck"

                  A.