emofusion

No it's not some epic fusion of emos. More like me being more emo than Wonwoo and more confused than Jongin when he's around confetti.

Sit the fuck down, bitches. It's story time.

So I've got this friend (wait Emma you have friends lol wtf) (no one knows who she is. She's Jesus. You'll never find her 0-o) and lately she's been saying some... things.

I don't know if I'm taking them out of context or she's actually trying to make me feel like shit but she's told me things I kinda wish I didn't know.

I feel like I need to distance myself from her but at the same time I don't want to because I don't really know her intentions.

The things she says make me feel awful about myself for some reason and it's just like 'brb killing myself'.

It's like she's hellbent on making me feel inadequate and awkward in an environment that was supposed to be safe.

From telling me that everything I say is awkward and her acting like she's uncomfortable being with me around her crush to just straight up running her mouth and making me feel completely uncomfortable in a place I was supposed to be safe.

She's of course fitting in so well, and I'm just kind of left in the dust, and when she does bother to talk to me it's a backhanded insult, or telling me I'm weird or that so and so doesn't like me or *insert random person here* doesn't know anything about me except for something that happened in the beginning of the year.

I'm a little bit done with being stepped on. It's getting old.

Ugggghhhh I need Maria

MOM YOUR FAVORITE DAUGHTER'S HAVING EMOTIONAL UNSTABILITY ISSUES

ALSO (important shit man) - She doesn't have Wattpad, so just in case any of my genius friends think it's them it's not 😂