Torture??

Pwebles! There will be blood and torturing in this chapter! VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.
☆♤☆♤☆♤☆♤☆♤☆♤♤☆♤☆♤☆

(Y/N's POV)

I woke up in a dark room and was immediately greeted by a blinding light. "Where the heck am I?.." I mumbled to myself. "You are our test subject Miss (L/N)." I heard a unfamiliar voice say to me in a very calm way. (Can you guess who?) I couldn't see anything do to the blindfold covering my eyes. My hands and feet were chained up. "It's no use trying to escape Miss (L/N)." the all to calm voice said to me.
I was scared and wanted to go back home...back to Killua....

(Killua's POV)

"Nyeh nyeh, what's wrong Killua?" The cat asked in a concerned voice. "You've been looking at the wall for 15 minutes now, nyeh" the cat said. "I...just have this bad feeling about Y/N..." The cat meowed and jumped on my head. "Oi! What are you doing?" I shouted at the cat. "Nyeh... I like your hair" the cat said while laying down on my head. I grumbled. "Y/N is in fact in danger nyeh" the cat said in a sleepy tone. "where is she?!" I pratically shouted. "Nyeh...she's somewhere here...probably in the torture room" with that, the cat fell asleep on my head. I gently took the cat off my head and dashed to the torture room.

(Nobody's pov :3)

Blood was all that Y/N could see. She was barely holding on to life. Another slash on her fragile and now bruised bloody skin. "Having fun?" A overweighted man with black hair said while wiping the blood off of the wip. (Guess who :3) Y/N didn't respond and made the overweighted man slash her again but with more force. Y/N was about to give up. But all of a sudden the door was kicked down.
A male figure was all that Y/N could see before blacking out. The male figure beat the crap out of the overweighted man before picking up the fragile girl and walking away

Omg...my pwebles!!! That was so long! But I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and if you did! PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON LIKE A PRO!!!!!!~🍇