The Date

Well guys here it is the next chapter I forgot to tell you but this story might be mostly Dereks's POV.The bold prints in this story are text messeges.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Derek:Hey

Stiles:Hi

Derek:Are you busy.

Stiles:No y

Derek:I was wondering do you wanna go out with me.

Stiles:Are u asking me on a date :)

Derek:WHAT NO!!!!

Stiles:O well im busy so no.

Derek: NO WAIT!!! Ok its a date.

Stiles:LOL ok give me a time and place.

Derek:Today 8 o'clock I'll come get you.

Stiles: :-)

Stiles POV

After Derek asked me out I couldn't focus on anything. I practically went through my whole wardrobe trying to find the right thing to wear. I ended up wearing black jeans with a red superman shirt with red chucks. I went into the bath room and took a shower by the time I got out I only had an hour till Derek would be here. I wanted to do my hair but decided it was fine this way. I still had thirty minutes till he would come and I was bouncing off the wall. Scott was at the library with some girl he met named Allison so he couldn't help me pass the time.

................................................................
Derek POV

I got to Stiles dorm exactly at 8 o'clock.Even though I was waiting outside his building for the last thirty minutes. When Stiles answered the door I was completely mesmerized by him. He had on black jeans that clung in all the right places, with I childish but cute superman shirt on.

"You ready to go?",I asked him.

"Yea where are we going?",He asked.

"Its a surprise."

................................................................

I took Stiles my favorite bar. We found a table in the back of the place, where it was dark and we won't be bothered.

"I hope you aren't trying to get me drunk."He joked.

"Maybe I am this is my favorite place when I was a freshman."I said.

A waitress came and asked for our orders.

"I'll have a extra large cheese burger with extra curly fries and a large chocolate milkshake."

I looked at him with surprised eyes, this kid could eat.

"Stiles do you really need that much."I asked.

"You can't have a date without curly fries and a cheese burger."He said.

"Ok then I'll have the same."I said.

................................................................

After we ate we talked for hours just laughing and playing. We didn't even notice the time just flew by it was already 1 o'clock in the morning. We were both still wide awake so I wanted to do something else.

"Do you want to go dancing."I asked. I saw his eyes light up and he nodded his head quickly. The only place that I knew that was open was a night club downtown.

................................................................
Stiles POV

When me and Derek got to the club the dance floor was filled with people shirtless and grinding against each other.

"A gay night club I didn't see that coming."I said my voiced filled with sarcasm. I could have sworn I saw Derek roll his eyes at me.

"Come on lets get you a drink and loosen you up."He said.

................................................................

3 shots later me and Derek were on the dance floor dancing to the music. I guess by now Derek could tell that I couldn't hold my alcohol very well by the way I was grinding all over him. He didn't seem to mind by the bulge sprouting up in his pants. Sober Stiles would have been embarrassed with grinding onto a hot guy but drunk Stiles just didn't care.

Around 5 o'clock in the morning me and Derek arrived at his house.He carried me up the stairs bridal style and layed me on the bed.The only thing I remember before I went to sleep was Derek taking my clothes off and strong arms wrapping around my waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well guys that was chapter 2 hope you enjoyed vote and comment :-)