chapter one: vampire bitch.

authors notes: i do not own any supernatural charaters or story line (excapt my own). i really hope you like it, please comment telling me things you would like fixed, i need to know these things. so it problerly wont be the best because its my first one so yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it could be worse lily thought. she could of died, "why are vampires so stupid, ughhh" she said to herself. great here comes the dimwits who call themselves police. 'jeez could this get any worse....."

'6 hours earlier 

the day started off great for lily, she made a quick deal with a young girl dying of cancer. those types of deals always made her feel worse, mainly because before becoming a demon she was dying of an unknown cause, which she now knows to be lung cancer, but the cancer also killed her real father, brother and sister. but at least this girl would live for another ten years, which is more than she had when she made her deal.

lily walked over to the mirror in her two big bedroom, hey body which wasn't her body, it was just what she (almost every demon ever) called a meat suit, has long blood red hair which reaches the small of her back, big dark blue eyes, which at the moment where fully black, and the palest skin ever seenlike ever. she was 183cm tall and curvy in all the right places. once she had finshed her hair and make-up and looked overly sexy, she wnt up to the bus station to catch the bus to school. (yeah school)

she went to school, not for the learing reasons but because she taught a special class for demons. this was no ordiany school but it had a select group of students/teachers that are femons, monsters and angels. most of them young, like fresh from hell or just turned monsters or sometimes a fledling angel, there were also a few like lily who taught a special class to the other students like them.

lily teachers all the new demons how to blend in and only take what is needed to perform the task at hand or how to hide it when you were taking to many for fun, it was all pretty basic stuff. 

anyway after a long at school they caught the bus home (it was the easiest way to get home without alerting the humans) , now because she was the oldest, most scary one at the school, she got the best seat on the bus, the only seat where you can see what everybody on the bus was doing, thats why she had a slpit second heads up on that stupid little bitch vampire before she pranked the bus driver and the bus went out of control, it felt like going to hell all over again and before lily knew it the bus was chrasing

A/N: oooooooo i really hope you guys like this but please you know comment, vote and follow 

please follow me on:

tumblr: http://iloveboobies1011.tumblr.com/

twitter: https://twitter.com/amykalmar

skype: amytheuncozebra