The Art Of Young Love

Third person POV
Oikawa say there, playing with his messy hazelnut hair, ignoring the rest of the world just focused on (Y/N). Studying every feature struggling to find a single flaw, the way her (H/C) hair shined and her (E/C) eyes sparkled memorised the teen. Little did Oikawa know, he wasn't the only one staring at the beautiful girl and he wasn't the only one who was completely ignored by the young girl.

The bell rang, grabbing Oikawas attention, snapping him out of his daze. He saw a shadow cover his body, curiosity took over the boy, he looked up to see the girl he has unintentional been looking at throughout the entire hour. (Y/N) smiled making Oikawas pure heart skip a couple beats.
"Come on you lazy ass we need to get to the roof before your fangirls kill you," her strangely comforting voice brought Oikawa to reality, adrenaline rushed through his veins grabbing his bag and the poor girls wrist he sprinted to the entrance of the roof.
"Wow Oikawa calm down!" (Y/N) laughed, Oikawas heart rapidly began to beat faster and faster as the realisation kicked in, it was only (Y/N) and Oikawa on the roof.
"Iwaizumi!" The girl shouts making Oikawas heart slow down, he looks down, hand clenched on his chest what's going on?
He notices (Y/N) looking at him with her warming smile, pink slightly painted his cheeks. "I must be sick," he told himself.

~Time skip to the next morning~
"Tooru you cannot go to school with a temperature like this, you're burning up!" A women no less then 40 stood in front of Oikawa lecturing him. Her pale thin hands placed on her hips as she slightly bent down to double check the sick boys temperature.
"Mum I'm telling you I'm fi-" Oikawa tried to finish his sentence but his mother quickly interrupted him.
"Oikawa you're not going to school and that's final, I know you love Volleyball but your health is more important than anything else!"
Oikawa sighed knowing this battle won't be won, his eyes averted to a picture of (Y/N), Iwaizumi and Oikawa as kids.
"Fine" He muttered in defeat, his mum smiled then left his room to get ready for work.

Oikawas mum was a great person, she never failed to help a person in need and was always kinda and loving to everyone she was always a role model in Oikawas eyes. As time moved on though Oikawas mum got pulled into the world of jobs and sometimes isn't home for a couple of months leaving Oikawa alone as his father left the family house not too long ago with admirations of being a successful business man, his father occasionally visits the family and he usually sends money every month to help pay their bills.

"Bye Oikawa, I love you Honey!" His mum shouted snapping him from his world of thoughts
"Bye mum, love you too," he muttered in reply.

Oikawas P.O.V:
I can't get (Y/N) out of my head, is she okay? Will my fangirls attack her? IS A BOY HITTING ON HER?!?!?!
With that thought I jumped out of bed and quickly got ready for school, clearly disobeying my mums orders but I don't care anything for (Y/N)s safety!

~Time skip because I'm too lazy to write, oops~

I rushed to the school gates aware the bell was minutes away from ringing I ran into my first class.
I walked in and saw (Y/N) talking, to another boy.

A/N:
OH MY GOD THIS IS SUCH A BAD AND SHORT CHAPTER AND I HAVEN'T POSTED IN AGES I AM SO SORRY I TRY TO WRITE BUT I NEVER KNOW WHAT TO WRITE AND AHHH I'M SO BAD AT THIS STUFF I'M SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY ;-;