(Chapter 3) INSaNITY (Second Grade)

( Hey guys H20 Mysterious here and i just wanna say thank you for reading and commenting on my stories but any ways enjoy the chapter i will see you guys later)

Y/n's POV: Age 7

Y/n: Delirious why did you do that, agh now i'm all wet!
I could tell he was smiling behind his mask so I laughed with him. He was only person that I will all was make me laugh even on my darkest days.
Delirious: Hey Y/n I know it's your birthday so i made you this.

Delirious: I know i'm not as good at drawing as you but I-Y/n: Delirious I love this your really good this is cool thank you i'll always cherish this

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Delirious: I know i'm not as good at drawing as you but I-
Y/n: Delirious I love this your really good this is cool thank you i'll always cherish this. I gave Delirious a hug he hugged me back.
Y/n: Delirious you'll be able to come to my birthday party won't you?

Delirious' POV:

Y/n: Delirious you'll be able to come to my birthday party won't you?
Delirious: Yea of course I will what best friend would I be if I didn't come.
Y/n: Yay. Oh and guess what were going to play our favorite song.
Delirious: REALLY!? Awesome I can't wait. See you tonight.

( Time to skip to time of party)

Y/n POV

Y/n: Hey Mom has Delirious arrived yet?

Mom: Who? Oh you mean Johnathan um...not yet sweetie but Evan and everyone else is here.

Y/n: Okay thanks Mom.

I was starting to get worried that Delirious wasn't going to be here it was already 5 o'clock and our favorite song was about to play. Maybe he had to go somewhere and forgot to tell me. Or maybe he just didn't want to hurt my feelings and he didn't want to come to my birthday party. I started to cry tears started to fill up my mask when I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around to see Delirious. I gave him a hug and he hugged I was really happy.

Delirious: Sorry i'm late I had to get you something last minute.

Y/n: It's okay I was starting to think you weren't going to come.

Delirious held out a charm bracelet

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.