Introduction!?

Chitoge: Hey minna! Chitoge Kirisaki here! Haft American and haft Japanese! Hope we can be friends minna and by the way..*confused on telling* I'm in a fake relationship with..

Raku:*cut her off* me, Raku Ichijo, her fake boyfriend! *stared at Chitoge*

Chitoge: Stupid beansprout! Ruining my intro huh!? *arms on both waist*

Raku: I'm just saying the truth, Gorilla woman!?

Chitoge: *pissed off* why you!? Who you calling gorilla!? *punch Raku on the face*

Raku: Oww! Chitoge!? *holding his injured face*

Kosaki: Oh my!? Ichijo-kun! *worried face towards Raku* Oh? I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Kosaki Onodera, please to meet you, hope we get along!

Marika: Raku sama! *Running towards Raku*

Raku: Ta-chibana! *moving away from Marika* Stop!

Marika: Raku-sama! I missed you! *clinging on Raku*

Chitoge: ughhh! *getting mad* Marika Tachibana! Get your hands off my darling! *blushing*

Marika: huh!? What did you say? *innocent saying*

Chitoge: uggghhh! That's it! *pulling Marika's face away from Raku*

Marika: hey! Kirisaki-san! No way! *shouting at Chitoge*

Chitoge: *pulls Raku away from Marika* Get your filthy hands off him!

Raku: Thanks Honey! *feels relieved*

Chitoge: don't mention it! *wink at Raku that make Raku blush*

Marika: I will never give up on Raku-sama!

Chitoge: yeah right! You will pass first on me before you can touch him! *smirk at Marika*

Kosaki: That's Marika Tachibana, daughter of a police commissioner, and saying she's Ichijo-kun fiancé..?*blushing while saying Raku's last name*

Shu: Hey you guys didn't mention me about this introduction! *with his famous cat smile* Raku! What's wrong? Woah! Beautiful Chicks are in to you!?

Raku: Shut up Shu! *getting irritated*

Shu: Guys! Shu Maiko here! The best of friend of Raku! A good observant and a love expert! *wink*

Ruri: *kicks Maiko* Stop being expert Maiko! *emotionless face* Ruri Miyamoto, Kosaki Onodera best friend, routing for Kosaki to confess her feelings to..

Kosaki: *shut Ruri's mouth* Ruri-chan!!

Tsugumi: No need to introduce myself, Im the loyal protector of Ojou!*pertaining to Chitoge*

Me: And I'm Zel, I'm the author of this truth or Dare! So please send your truth or Dare for them!

Chitoge: make it interesting Zel!

Me: I'll do my best! especially on you two! *looking at Raku and Chitoge*

Chitoge and Raku: *blushing*

Me: looking forward to your comments! Hope you send! Minna!