I thought you loved me

OK SO THIS IMAGINE IS GONNA HAVE TWO PARTS. ITS GOING TI BE SAD SO IM JUST WARNING YOU!

Song:Gasoline, Troye Sivan
I smell heartbreak on my hands
I feel sick to my stomach as I begin to stand
I see your outline in my bed
In the same spot I watched him rest his head

YOUR POV
My boyfriend Jack was out with our best friend Mark and a few of his friends while I was sitting at home alone watching a movie eating (like I always do lmfao) until I heard the front door open.

"Jack? Are you home?" I yelled out

Jack walks into the door with another woman. She was in a tiny black dress with some tall ass heels that I could never walk in and she was blonde and skinny.

Jack throws her on the kitchen counter and starts to strip her dress and thong off of her while kissing her. Did he know I was there?

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING JACK LET GO OF HER!"

"Shut up y/n" he growled

How DARE he say that to me. After that I grabbed my purse and my phone, ran outside in the rain, and drove away to the nearest gas station.

*le skip to the gas station*

I put up my black hoodie and get out of the car. I checked my phone to see what time it was

*11:22pm*

"Well I brought money so I guess it wouldn't hurt to get a bottle...."

I walked into the gas station to get a bottle of vodka and I will say, it was pretty damn sketchy. There was only one person working in there.

"Hey I'm going to get a bottle of vodka" i said sniffling

"Sure thing ma'am. That will be $12.38"

"Thank you"

I walk outside to my car and unlocks it

"Well I'm not going back to my house tonight...or ever that's for sure"

I climbed into my car and turned it on so I could charge my phone and popped the bottle of vodka and starts to drink it while listening to the rain.

"I thought you loved me" I say choking up with a tear streaming down my face.

After an hour of drinking and crying your feelings out you finally locked the doors of your car, shut your engine off, put your head phones in and drifted off to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED....