flash back to when stein was a teen/child.

stein's p.o.v

    i was walking home from school with my weapon spirit, i have always loved him i just dont know how to tell him. But he opened his mouth and asked me out to the school prom. I said yes immediatly without hesitation, and we countinued to walk to my house to my old creepy dad the under taker(just saying he eats dog biscuts). spirit and i hung out untill he had to go home so i sat in my room thinking of spirit all night.

    It was prom night and spirit had come to pick me up at 6:00. i arived to the school building just in time for it to start and Lord death was out of his giant weird suit for once, he looked decent. spirit and i had a wonderful time and when it was time to go i quickly kissed him on the lips.

(time skip-10-11 years) Authors p.o.v

    Spirit was packing his stuff to move out  of steins house when stein came down trying to stop him. "why spirit why do you love her instead of me i thought that you loved me" Stein exclamened. " because stein i love her now just accept it that the first one you date isnt the one forever". spirit yelled as he slammed the door and left. stein spent all afternoon geeting rid of stuff spirit left at his house but he kept one thing to remind him of spirit, a picture of spirit and stein at there prom.

                                                                         NORMAL TIME

   stein leaned over to the side of the bed and smiled while looking at the picture frame. he was glade that he was reunited with not only his weapon but as his spirit.