Chapter 2: The Kiss

Ally's POV-
I got dressed and headed down to the kitchen. Since the ministry saw Voldemort we don't need to be secret, so we don't need to use the Black house for the order. Meaning that it's just Sirius, Harry, Alex and I and sometimes Lupin and Liam, Tara and Dawn.
I ate some breakfast and sat there. Unlike my usual self, I woke up early.
I heard the staircase creak, and I sat up on the sofa. The person came into living room and sat down beside me.
It was Harry.
I blushed, "Uh...um..hi?"
"H-hey?"
"S-So a-about last year..." I said startled.
"Um yeah...."
"W-w-well it was a life or death situation."
"Y-yeah. B-but I enjoyed it."
"Harry. I um. You know it happens every year. At the end of one year, we hate each other, the next we like each other."
"True but..we could change that," Harry said.
"I'm just not sure if I want to have a boyfriend right now."
Harry blushed, "Okay."
All the sudden the staircase creaked. We looked up to see Alex with messy hair. I giggled.
"Want waffles Alex?" I asked.
"Sure."
I opened the fridge freezer and got out the waffles box. I was doing all of this with my wand. I got out two waffles and put them in the toaster. Then I pushed the button down.
"How long have you been working on that?" Alex said.
"2 minutes ago." I laughed. I have been doing stuff like that all summer long
Alex rolled her eyes. She took the waffles out of the toaster and put them on her plate. She poured syrup on them then sat down and started eating.
"So what have you guys been doing?" Alex asked.
"Talking. You?"
"Sleeping. By the way tonight we are watch Despicable Me 1-2 and Minions!"
"Aww yes! Those are the most adorable movies ever! Oh and then we need to watch the secret life of pets!"I said smiling.
"You guys are still watching kid movies?" Harry asked.
"They are not kid movies! And we are kids until we turn 18!" I stated firmly.
"Plus, you're just jealous you can have any fun, cause you're the chosen one!" Alex said.
"Yeah the one and only." Harry rolled his eyes.
My eyes started to wander the room.
"Ally are you okay?" Harry asked.
"I'm fine!" I said a little too quickly. "Hey Alex, why don't we go work on our dresses for the Ball this year."
Alex smiled. We had already drawn the dresses and so now Alex is teaching me how to sow. She's amazing with the needle.
She got out the dress stands and I headed to my room to get the journal.
"Ready?" Alex asked.
I nodded. We sowed our hearts away. Alex and I were thinking, that we could own a shop.
She would have the bottom floor and I would have the top. Her floor would contain what you need to make dresses and dresses and jewelry. Then you could also buy dresses. My floor would have cameras, my own written books, journals and art to make and buy.
Alex and I continued sowing our dresses then got changed for the day. We both wore dresses, and randomly decided to go for a run.
"We're going out for a run Dad!" Alex called out to her father. Then we left into the woods.