Chapter 2

Third person

Zane took Garroth to oaksis for him to marry and take the throne aphmau runs back crying because of Laurence's death, Zoey was in tears holding his corps so they can do a funereal for him, Levin went to aphmau and held her hand and said " It's ok mommy Lawrence is in a better place" Aphmau looked at Levin she got on her knees and hugged Levin and said " Levin who told you.." Levin looked her and said " Malachi told me, Lawrence is happy in the next place mommy" He hugged her tightly and asked aphmau again " mommy, do you think Lawrence will come back like Malachi?" Aphmau started to get in tears " n-no Levin, h-he won't.." They walked back to the village, Dante seen them but not Garroth he opened the gate and ran to them

Dantes POV
I seen three people coming to the gates I looked closely to see who was it then I seen it was Zoey aphmau and levin, I seen Zoey carrying someone I looked even more to seen that it was Laurance, I opened the gate and ran down to them I hugged aphmau and asked her where was Garroth, she told me that he gave himself so we can go free I looked at Laurance and seen that his throat was slit by him or the guards Zoey was crying because she had loved him so much and to see him dead in her arms she walked over to a empty spot and set his body down and started to dig a spot for his body I looked at aphmau she looked dizzy I grabbed her only to see her pass out, Levin looked worried and started to cry I got dale to watch while I take aphmau to her house and Brian to carry Levin because he was scared, As I got there I seen that her door was knocked down I looked around and seen a note on the ground, I walked passed it and went up stairs to set aphmau down on her bed with levin so she won't be scared when she wakes up, Brian set levin next to her he walked back to the guard tower, As I walked down stairs and picked up the note and went reading it  after I was done Malachi came back with Katelyn, She ran up to me and said " WHERE IS APH??" I pointed upstairs while still looking at the note she walked upstairs and told me that she is going to stay until she wakes up again, I nodded my head and walked back putting the note away in my pocket.

Katelyn's POV
I walked up there to see aphmau laying down knocked out still.. Then I was about to walk down stairs until I felt a small hand grab on to me, I turned around and seen levin still scared about aphmau he told me if I can stay here for a little more longer, I walked to the wall and sat down still in my armor levin walked to me and sat next to me, Then Malachi did the same I hugged them both, Levin started to fall asleep on my side Malachi started to do to the same and fell asleep on me, I tried my best to look at aphmau and seen her moving a little.

~~~~5 minutes later~~~~

I started to fall asleep with the boys still on me asleep, I smiled at them then looked back on Aph seen her still knocked out. I rest my head on the wall and slowly started to fall asleep my eyes began to start to get heavy by the minute then I fell asleep.

~~~~15 minutes later~~~~

Aphmau's POV
I woke up on my bed I took a deep breath hoping that it was a nightmare I turned to my side to see Katelyn asleep having her arms. rapped around the boys I smiled I thought Katelyn never had a little soft spot for children I got up only to see Katelyn waking up she sat there with the boys sleeping on her she try to say something " H-Hey A-Aph" he voice was raspy I told her to wait so I can get her a water until I seen the door knocked down... And what had happened was real... I fell down on the ground tearing up because of Laurance.

Katelyns POV
I was slowly waking up seeing Aph awake and got off her bed I tried talking to her but that did not work my voice was so raspy and it hurt talking she told me that she was going to get me a water, I waited there until I heard a noise I tried to get up to see what was going on but I could not because of the boys, I didn't want to wake them up I picked them up carefully and set them on the bed I walked down stairs to see aphmau crying on the ground I ran up to her and said " Aphmau.." She did not respond until she said " I couldn't heal him why are my powers not working she then got angry at herself I told her to calm down.. She snapped at started yelling at me " KATELYN YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN AFTER TWO OF MY GUARDS ARE GONE!!" I was shocked because I never seen her this angry at me I stood there without a word " HUH KATELYN YOU NEVER EXPERIENCED WHATS IT LIKE TO LOSE YOUR FRIEND!" after that last word she reminded me of Jeffery I started to walk away the look on her face she had just notice what she has said to me... I walked out of her house without saying anything I heard aphmau say softly " Katelyn... I'm so sorry I did not mean to bring him up.." I turned around and said " it's fine Aph, I know you did not mean to bring J-Jeffery up.." She ran up to me and hugged me I hugged her back and said " We will get Garroth back and make Zane pay.. For the both of us, I promise Aphmau" she looked up at me and smiled, I waited so long to see her smile again..

Now we are going to garroths view...

Garroths POV
I worried about Aph I turned to the side to see Zane walking " Why can't you take the throne you marry the girl!" He looked at me "ahah I would If I was the first born also I'm not going to marry the princes of scales wind, I already have my girl" I looked at him and laughed " Like anyone wants you Zane I bet she is taller than you hahaha" he got angry at me " GRRR so what if she is taller than me by a few inch- Ahahaha so she is taller than you Zane!" He got even more angry "GRR THATS ENOUGH"

??? POV
I was walking on the sides of the Zane and his guards I finally have the right timing to kill his guards and free the blond one and he will go back to his village I jumped to the sides while they were arguing about something about..height? The guards and there helmets on so their views were cut off, I went behind and stabbed one in the back and pulled his body in a bush then Took down the guards on the side one by one leaving 3 left for only Zane can see that he has all his guards I threw my sword in the middle guards chest Zane was alerted and took out his sword He told his gaurds to run while he chains on the blond one were still on his arms, one of the guards picked him up and started to run Zane stayed there he yelled out " Don't hide yourself " I jumped in front of him and started to fight him, He notice who I was " Well well well if it isn't the murder lord of falcon claw" I got angry " I should have killed you on the day the amulet cursed your village!" I kicked him in the chest and made him fall "Kill me and the blame will go to Phoenix drop for the death for a ro'mave that little village won't stand a chance, It will burn to the ground a long with YOU!" I punched him in the face and knocked him out I went running to the gaurds but I was to late they were in side the gates..

Garroth's POV
Some black hooded man started to take down the oaksis gaurds one by one until Zane seen that his guard in the middle was killed he told the others to run back and taking me, Then one of them picked me up and started to run into the gates I could see Zane fighting this unknown guy he tried running to me but the gates had closed, Now I'm going to marry the princes of scales wind.. I spoke softly

" I love you aphmau..."

THAT WAS SO MUCH FOR ME TO TYPE DOWN! also thank you IDonutcare1  she she helps me with these things go check her out and read her books...

Ps Delilah you owe me because I made this for you

Word count 1,564