I turned around and looked back to see Ciara with a nevrous smile, "Surprise?"

"Oh my God, Cici." They both rushed in.

I mumbled under my breath and closed the door. I didn't want anybody else to know where we was but Jassy. I wanted it to be just Ciara and I.

"We found this nice club up the street. You should go with us."

"How long y'all down here?"

"Two more days. I gotta get back to work." Kimora told Ciara.

"Um I'm going to bed now. Goodnight." I made my way to the bedroom and plopped in the bed.

I wasn't even sleepy but it was nothing I could possibly do. I laid there on my phone, scrolling through Instagram when I got a dm.

ShadySunny: heeey! How's the honeymoon?

She just added more shit.

What the fuck you want Sunny? If I would've known yo ass was gone off me I wouldn't have fucked you

ShadySunny: I'm not gone of you boo. I'm just wondering how's life been... you know settling down?

Don't worry about the shit I'm doing. The stunt you pulled off at the club was enough

ShadySunny: how was I suppose to know that you had a girlfriend Storm?

If you see a chick by my side don't say nothing...if you see my girl on my side actually

"Bye girls! See you tomorrow!"

ShadySunny: don't mind me baby, have fun... see you soon

I really regret fucking with different broads. Some crazy or obsessed. I know I got good head game but shit.

"Hey, I thought you were sleep?" Ciara started taking off her clothes.

I shook my head. "Nah, couldn't sleep."

I sat my phone down on the dresser and sighed. She turned off the lights and climbed in bed. I felt kisses on my neck.

"Baby, are you mad that I told them we were here?"

"No, ma." Yes, I was. She don't understand I made this trip for just the two of us. Nobody else.

She put her leg over my body and played with my hair.

"Tell me the truth, Storm."

"Ciara, to be honest yeah. I made this trip for the two of us. I get it, you missed ya friends but you will see em when we get back." I turned my head to look at her. She was looking out the window.

"You're right, I'm sorry. This is just suppose to be us, I'll respect that." She moved her attention to me.

I smacked my lips. "What y'all plan doing?"

"I'm sorry but they invited us to this really nice strip tomorrow. I was thinking we could go."

I laughed. "I knew yo spoiled ass wanted something."

"You know me." She smiled widely.

I kissed her forehead. "Yeah. Goodnight babe."

"Storm you never answered my question."

"Go to sleep lil baby." I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Whatever." She said, pinching my ass.

"Quit doing that." I laughed.

"Why? You don't like it?" She laughed and continued grabbing my ass.

"Nah cause I'm tryna go to sleep. Now you go to sleep." I closed my eyes and gripped her ass.

"Oh but you can do it?"

"Mhm. Ssh."

A couple minutes later, Ciara was sleep. She had her leg wrapped around my waist, snoring. I kissed her cheek and fell asleep.

-

What's yall thoughts on Sunny?

How yall feel about this whole trip?

I changed Ciara's Character too.