Book Review: Draconian by hepburnettes

Draconian by hepburnettes (Noelle)

"In a dystopian world where Draco Malfoy serves as Voldemort's most ruthless Death-Eater, only Hermione Granger holds the key to his redemption. Together, they have to find a way to end the war once and for all in a world governed by draconian laws."

Draconian is one of the eleven published works of @hepburnettes . Noelle is a phenomenal author who really brings fresh ideas and heart dropping suspense to all of her literary works of art. Not only does she write these marvelous creations, she also single-handedly creates all of her own covers as well. She is severely talented, overly determined to produce her ideas, and completely dedicated to each and every one of her own stories. hepburnettes is definitely one of the greatest artists on Wattpad today!

Upon first glance, Draconian draws you in with the magnificent cover which in itself implies that the content within has a dark aura and a plot that will keep you guessing - but it also shows an inner lying gentleness that draws you in. This book contains dark themes, violence, character development beyond belief, semi-explicit content, and many more jaw-dropping themes. 

Draconian is a fan fiction based on an alternative universe of The Wonder World of Harry Potter where the wizarding world has slipped into a despair and is being run under Draconian Laws. Everyone's favorite villain, Draco Malfoy, has gotten himself mixed up in so much trouble it's becoming too hard to swallow. The storyline is constructed on Draco's need for redemption and forgiveness in a world where happiness and light hardly exist anymore. In hopes of accomplishing this, he seeks out the one person he thinks could be his saving grace, Hermione Granger.

This book is unlike any other Draco and Hermione plotline I've read or seen on Wattpad. It's crisp, fresh, and the ideals are simply entrancing while they are very much so original. The usually unlikely deep breathing bond that forms between the two characters will surely have you on the edge of your seat and practically begging for more interaction. With the violent and action packed mystery within the book itself, you'll be doing to read more with every turn of the page.

Noelle captures the character's vulnerability and strength all at once with her notorious writing skills and her attention to detail. While this book isn't centered around the romantic plot most Dramione fans plead and beg for, it is a heart-wrenching and irresistible novel that will keep you on your toes. The trials and tribulations both Hermione and Draco are confronted with bringing them closer together while their current state of mind keeps them at ends with each other.

This book is definitely a must-read! I enjoyed every single moment of it from beginning to end, and if I had the time I would read it multiple times more. I was even more thrilled when Noelle announced that she would be writing a second book based off the plot she'd presented in Draconian. The book (Dark Matter) is said to be a continuation of where the other book left off, however, this book will be about a completely different set of people. With what I've seen in Draconian I'm sure there is much more in store for us from Noelle, and if you ever get the chance you should stop by her page and check out Draconian! Once you've read why don't you tell us what you thought? Would you recommend it to others? If you've already read it, would you read it again? We'd love to hear your thoughts below!

 With what I've seen in Draconian I'm sure there is much more in store for us from Noelle, and if you ever get the chance you should stop by her page and check out Draconian! Once you've read why don't you tell us what you thought? Would you recom...

Do you have a Wattpad book you think should be reviewed? If it's a completed story, please comment it down below and you might find it featured in our next issue!