3//

I finished off my hot chocolate as I watched her clean table after table, putting the chairs on top of the table after wiping the table off. As she got to my table, a smile broke out onto her face as she began to wipe the table.

"Hey Luke."

"Hey Gemma." I smiled at her. When I was with Gemma, smiling took pretty much no effort. There was just something about her that always made me smile.

"Ready to go?" I asked her with a hint of a smile. Confusion was clear in her eyes as she stopped what she was doing.

"Go where?"

"Its a surprise." I told her. A smile appeared on her face, causing me to smile back at her.

"Ill be right back, Ill just get changed out of my uniform and we can go." She quickly kissed my cheek and took my cup away with her to the back of the cafe. I blushed, placing my hand on my cheek.

She had me wrapped around her finger.

And I regret it so much.

~

updated because my mega best friend was literally nagging me.

you guys probably hate me for taking forever to update, and then updating the shortest chapter ever. but dont go expecting longer chapters, this story was made to be written this way and im not planning on changing it.

dedication to gaygaybans because i miss her doe

ill try to update faster for y'all, okay, promiseee