Normal Life?

A dog was chasing me, my house was a few blocks away too. I ran as fast as I could, I made it home before the dog would get me. No one was home my mom had a big meeting with some new pop star and my dad was in England for a business trip. I went up into my room before I heard a door open. I grabbed my gun, that my dad gave me incase someone broke in, and slowly walked through the house. No door or window were touched. I searched the house no one was here but me. I then heard a voice, it sounded like a little girl. But wait there's no one here but me, Isabella Victoria Cassieallo. (I know my name is long but I like it.) I heard the voice again but this time it didn't sound like words together, she was saying help. Why would a little girl say help there's no one here but me. Maybe it's the neighbors daughter I thought. But I heard it again and it sounded like it was coming from my, my room. I ran upstairs no one was there, but then I heard it again "HELP! HELPP!" I screamed "WHERE ARE YOU!" I heard her again but it sounded like she was telling someone something. She screamed in fear "PLEASE GET AWAY FROM ME!" She screamed as she cried. I wanted to help but I didn't see anyone I only heard things. I then heard another voice "DON'T WORRY I'M GOING TO ENJOY EVERY SECOND OF THIS AND YOU WILL BE A GOOD LITTLE GIRL AND DO AS I SAY UNDERSTOOD!" She shook her head yes in fear. I heard the door open I ran downstairs from my room, my mom was home. I hugged her so tight as I cried. She took my hand and took me to our 3rd living room, ya my house is huge 6 full baths, 7 bed rooms, 4 kitchens, 5 living rooms, 3 laundry rooms, 3 dinning rooms, 2 game rooms, 2 in home theaters, 2 in home spas, 2 indoor in-ground pools (saltwater), 6 walk in closets, and then outdoors 2 hot tubes, 1 huge pool, and a mini golf course, we sat down. She asked, "What's wrong sweetie?" I said fast cramming my words together, "MomI'mhearingvoicesaguywasgoingtorapealittlegirlandshewassoscaredandth-enshewasscreamingforhelp." My mom said, "Sweetie calm down and slow down now say what you just said." I took a deep breath and then I said, "Mom I'm hearing voices a guy was going to rape a little girl and she was so scared and then she was screaming for help." I started crying after I said that. My mom said, "Isabella why would you make something up like that someone being raped is serious you know that!" She yelled at me. I said still crying, "Mom! I'm telling the truth I wouldn't lie to you!" I said crying. "Go to your room!" She yelled. I ran up stairs crying. I slammed my door closed and I cried myself to sleep.