"Though it was so expensive!", you groan, "Eighteen dollars for just a macaron and a coffee. Then again, it was worth it.".

"Thanks for paying for me. I would of payed myself but...-".

You shake your head, "No, no, it's my treat, my treat.".

You were both sitting down at a bench which just happened to be in the middle of the walkway. People walking around the both of you.

"Um Akise... There's something I want to say...".

"Are you confessing your love to me? It's about time, I saw it coming-".

You hit Akise on the shoulder, "No you idiot. It's not that, it's nothing like that, I don't think of you like that, gosh, why would you even think something like that- I can't believe-".

"Ok, ok, (Y/n). It was a joke. No need to get so flustered up about it.".

You take in a lungful of air, calming yourself down, "I'm fine, I'm fine. Okay, what I was actually going to say was.. I just want to say... Thanks. Thanks for always being there for me and supporting me and even though I may not always say it, it means so much to me. Even though we're meant to be enemies, even though you think I'm a murderer. Y-You're... Just so nice to me.".

Akise looks at you, smiling gently, "Hey there, we're not enemies, not now at least. I want you to win this survival game (Y/n). For now, we're allies.".

You cough awkwardly, "You do realise, if I win I'm going to become some almighty God of time and space, right? You realise you can't really um, hand God in for being a murderer. Not admitting that I am the murderer- I'm just saying.".

"I'll find a way. I'll find a way.", Akise says with a slight laugh, running his hand through his hair.

"So we're friends for the moment?".

"If you want to be.".

You and Akise both look at each other in the eye. Staring into each others orbs. You were mesmerised by his red irises, both subconsciously leaning closer.

Closer.

Closer.

You could feel his breath on your face.

His lips were so close to yours, just another inch closer...

"Hey lovebirds, get a room!", a loud teenager yells at you both, making you jump back in surprise.

"U-um...", you try and remember what you were both talking about beforehand, "Friends? Y-yeah friends. Cool. I don't mind being friends with you for now..", you laugh nervously.

"Aha, yeah.", Akise also seemed slightly uneasy, looking in the opposite direction of you, his cheeks a light pink colour.

"Y-yeah, um, cool.", you were glad Akise was looking away, so he didn't see how insanely red your face was.

Were you just... Were you just... Was I just about to kiss Akise Aru? But why? Why were you going to kiss him that didn't make any sense, if that teenager hadn't of yelled anything then you both would of... But why? That doesn't make any sense? You don't like Akise, you don't like Akise, you don't like Akise... But then why is my heart beating so fast? And why was I feeling hopeful when I thought he was going to kiss me? W-well, even if you did like Akise, Akise probably didn't return those feelings. That kiss, that leaning in, that whatever it was, it was just a mistake, a spur of the moment sort of thing. Nothing. Actually. Important.

Your phone starts ringing from inside your bag, breaking the awkward silence, "O-oh um that's my phone.".

"Yeah, uh, it is. You should answer it.".

You nod and grab it out of your bag, your mind still foggy and clustered, "Hello?".

"Hi (Y/n). It's Yuki. Hey, I was wondering if you and Akise wanted to come around to my place in about an hour or so, you know, maybe have a sleepover. Yuno's here too, I thought it might be a good idea to discuss the survival game with everyone together. Oh but- Yuno's one condition was that um, you guys stayed in a separate room from the both of us. Says she wants to have me all to herself at night", he lets out a nervous, forced, chuckle, "But yeah, can you make it?".

You nod your head, before realising that he would be unable to see you nod your head, "Oh, um, yeah sure that's fine. Akise and I will make our way there soon.".

"Hey, (Y/n), did something happen before you and Akise recently? You're both acting awfully weird around each other.", Yuki states.

You were all sitting in the living room of Yuki's house, besides Akise who had just gotten up to go to the bathroom.

"Weird? W-weird? Aha, nothing happened between us. Nothing at all.".

Yuki raises his eyebrow but doesn't say anything because Akise just walked in the room as well.

"So, what should we discuss about the survival game?", he asks.

"Well, how about what happens when it's only (Y/n), Yuki and I left? We can't all win, you know.", Yuno twirls a strand of pink hair around her finger, "I think Yuki should win~", she declares before hugging Yuki tightly, nuzzling his neck with her face.

"A-ah Yuno.. Let's think about those things at a later time, for all we know, we might not be the final three left anyway.".

bzzt.

You all heard it, the static, the sound of the future changing. Another diary holder must be close by, but who?

"Yuki, I'm home!", you hear a woman's voice say.

"Ah, mom, welcome home.".

Was Yuki's mother a diary holder? No, she couldn't be..

A woman with brown hair tied into a ponytail and glasses walks in, smiling at you all.

But that's not who you were staring at.

She was holding the hand of a kid, who looked to be still in elementary school. A kid with bright orange hair who let out a subtle smirk.

"Oh!", Yuki's mom exclaims, "I forgot to tell you about this, but um... Everyone, I'd like you to meet Reisuke.".

ey sorry i haven't updated in a bit, school somehow thinks it's a good idea to cram about 500 tests into the final 2 weeks
but i made it

and instead of choosing between reisuke and a filler i thought, why not do both? so here's the filler i guess, a lil' bit of akise and reader romance blossoming mmhm ;^)
i hope you're all enjoying this story and thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting <3

13th. (Akise Aru x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें