You grab your hair brush and rake it through your bed hair, trying to ease out as many knots as possible. Before putting on your usual amount of makeup ((if you don't wear makeup then ignore this)) and putting on some black platform sneakers, which would hopefully make you up to Akise's height.

You grab your bag, shoving your purse,phone and sketchbook/future diary into it, before exiting your room and back into the living room where Akise was already waiting.

He was already out of his morning self, his hair was styled in it's usual manner and he was wearing jeans, a white shirt and a light blue hoodie on top of it. He smiled upon your entrance.

"You look nice.", he compliments, making your cheeks heat up.

"Y-You don't look too shabby yourself..!", you try to repay his kind words, but your voice squeaked towards the end of the sentence and Akise just snorted, holding back a laugh.

"Shall we be off, then?".

You nod, "Yeah, let's.".

You both walked along the busy streets, much to your delight, wearing the platform sneakers was a good idea, you were up to Akise's height now, only one or two centimetres shorter maybe.

"Let's look in there-", you point towards an art store, you wanted to buy another sketch book, seeing as the one you previously used was now a future diary, besides, you could look inside your own diary once you were in there without seeming suspicious.

Akise nods, "Sure, ok.".

You both walk inside and you instantly turn your attention to the sketch book section. You pick out a book that was identical to the one you already had and pay for it at the counter, along with a cute ballpoint pen which was only a dollar. You then open your diary before exiting the shop, there didn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary in it, just you and Akise in town. In the more later pages it shows you, Akise and Yuki all hanging out together, were they going to meet up with you? You shrug, you didn't have your DEAD END flag up yet so all was good, you put your art diary away and exit the shop with Akise.

"I saw you looking in your diary. Was anything out of the ordinary in it?", Akise questions.

You shake your head, "No, it looked pretty normal.".

Akise nods his head, "Okay, that's good.".

"Yeah.".

"Uwah~ That looks delicious~", you wipe your mouth to make sure that you weren't drooling and look at the sweets in the french cafe infront of you.

"I've never seen someone get so excited over a bunch of swee—".

You cut Akise off, "These aren't just any sweets. These are fancy french sweets. Fancy! And I'm going to try some, look, I'll even buy you one, my treat.".

"I'm not really a big fan of sugary foods-".

"They would have coffee in there, wouldn't they...?", you wonder aloud.

"Well, just remember, you're paying for it.".

You take a big bite of the fist-sized vanilla macaron you had bought, while Akise sips his coffee from the disposable cup it was in.

"I-it's... Delicious!", you squeal in delight, taking more bites, but quite small ones as you wanted to make the macaron last as long as possible.

"And this coffee is quite nice too...", Akise adds on.