Health Inspection

Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy

"You're not serious..are you?" Ian looked back at Joji with a nervous expression believing it was just another joke response indicating he was gay "Listen Ian I get that I got a 'sarcastic smart ass' vibe in my voice but uh to be clear i'm dead serious." Ian swallowed hard as the words left Joji's lips leaving his cheeks to flush slightly crimson "I wouldn't tell anybody either~." Joji added. Ian let out a small sigh and wiped some excess blood from his nostril "That would be, pretty good." Ian mumbled causing Joji to chuckle lightly "good, first things first sit on the corner of the bed and i'll be the pitcher." Joji instructed as he then switched positions with Ian and got on his knees. Ian sat on the edge of the bed his leg shaking rapidly in front of Joji "Chill i'm just 'helping' you and shit." Joji tried to re-ensure ironically he was more prone to breaking out in a seizure than Joji (wow that's edgy as fuck) "I know but i'm just a little nervous i guess." Ian spoke up, to be honest he believed a desperate girl would be willing to 'help' him not a close friend/crush who resembled a porn director's nightmare. "Don't be." Joji said smirking as he lifted his hand to unzip Ian's jeans and promptly slide them down then pull Ian's cock out of the boxers "Relax." Joji lastly said as he moved his mouth closer to lick the tip "Ah George." Ian moaned feeling Joji's soft lips press onto his groin. Joji curled his lips slightly as he then began to suck the entirety of the shaft feeling the veins perk up from the stimulation "Jesus Chri-ist." Ian moaned loudly as he threw his head backwards slightly with both of his hands on the back of his head. Within a few more strokes of Joji's tongue he stopped given the impression he was about to come "ah, FUCK" Ian practically screamed as he released his genetic nectar over Joji's face then fell backwards onto the bed. "That was a little more than mildly adequate to be frank." Joji slyly said licking the white substance off his lips "Don't fucking tell me you enjoyed that enough for a round 2." Ian groaned smiling "Kinda" Joji said as he stood up "If you give me your consent." Joji said smirking "Sure." Ian replied snarkily "That wasn't very enthusiastic." Joji said as he proceeded to lean over Ian inches away from his face "Oh hell yeah." Ian said raising his eyebrows as he pulled Joji closer to his face.