Down the yellow brick road.

As I head to my reading spot in the woods, I hear a sound. As I headed for the noise I hear it again. It's like it wants it to here it. Creepy! As I kept following it I see a yellow brick. Then another, then another. Then I find a bunch of them. Then it hit me. Its a yellow brick road!

This can't be a trick I don't have any friends or family.Then I fell in a hole! AHHHHHHH!!!! Then I land on a mattress in a place that I don't know. Okay what's going on? This is sooooo wried. I get up and head for the door. It's locked. Then to the window. Okay good it's unlocked. I have to jump at least six feet. Okay I can do this. As I jumped I scream.

When I landed I ran because I was trying to find my way home. Then there was steps. I followed the steps to a room with a door and a table with some kind of brownie on it. I was straving. I ate the brownie then I shurnk to fit out the door. And of course my dress didn't fit, then I found a dress for me to put on. It's blue with a bow on it.

I find they key for the door. I open it and I it's like wonderland. I follow a path into the woods. At  the end of the path, there was a man at a table with a rabbit,tea cups,tea, and a black hat.

I've seen this from somewhere, but I just can't figure it out. I don't know what to do. He gets up and says "Hi Alice."

to be continued!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!