Twelve

Yarely P.O.V
I'm starting to get really worried. Grayson is one hour late and there's still no sign of him. I've called him so many times but not once did he pick up. I was in the kitchen pacing back and forth calling him once more.
Nothing.
I left him yet another voicemail saying "Grayson babe, i'm worried about you. Please call me back soon"
When I sent him the voicemail the door bell rang.
I rushed over to the door in hope that it was Grayson.
"Gray--"
I said as opening the door but stopped once I saw that it wasn't Grayson but it was Cameron.
Grayson's sister.
"Yarely!! Oh my I haven't seen you in like the longest!" She said wrapping her arms around me, giving me a hug.
I was surprised.
"Cameron, hi! What are you doing here?" I asked confused.
Her face fell a little.
"Omg that totally sounded rude, i'm sorry! It's just wow I didn't know you were coming. I'm glad to see you though!"
I say smiling giving her another hug.
"Well I was getting pretty bored at home wanted to check in on you two love birds "
She said giving me a wink.
She bent down to face my belly.
"Aww you little cutie auntie Cameron loves you lots!"
I smiled at that.
"Do you guys know the gender yet?"
She excitedly asked.
"Actually no my mom wants to surprise us" I responded.
"That's a cute idea."
"Yeah"
I nervously said still worried about Grayson.
"So where's the father?"
"Father?"
"Yeah. Grayson. Where's Grayson at??" She asked me, but I wasn't paying much attention constantly looking at my phone to see if Grayson had seen my messages. Or at least shown any life of his.
Cameron calmly yelled my name snapping me out of my daze.
"Um, sorry. Sorry. It's just... I'm really worried about Grayson we had this date and he was supposed to get here like an hour and a half ago. I've called him so many times and nothing. There's no sign of him. Cameron what if--"
She had cut me off before I finished talking.
"Hey Yarely calm down, calm down. I'm sure he's alright. There has to be a perfectly good explanation for this!"
I had just noticed I was breathing heavily.
"You're right. Yeah you're right. He probably got caught up with something."
I said hoping it was true.
I helped Cameron bring her stuff inside and helped her settle. She was going to stay a few days with me.
When we were done we went downstairs to watch a little tv, to help time go by.
We were watching a funny movie when the door bell rang again.
Both Cameron and I looked over at each other and then went over to the door.
I opened the door, revealing Grayson standing behind it.
"Grayson!"
We both simultaneously said together, and went in to hug him.
"Woah that's a surprise and what are you doing here?"
He asked looking over at his sister.
"You had us worried sick!"
She said avoiding his question.
"How about you tell me what you're doing here huh?! Ever heard of a heads up? Could've sent me a message!"
Grayson was getting angry for some reason. I didn't understand why.
"Grayson babe calm down! She just came to visit! And what about you huh? Had us both worried not knowing anything from you. Where were you? Are you okay, are you hurt?"
"I'm fine" he bluntly said.
I noticed a small spot of red on his white shirt.
"Grayson. Is that blood?! What happened!"
I said reaching out to him.
He roughly sighed.
"Chill, I got a bloody nose on the way here. Can you relax now and stop babying me."
Well that hurt.
"Grayson! Stop talking to her like that!"
I don't know what has gotten into him today. He seems odd. He seems.. different.
"Oh shutup you just bring here ruined everything!You ruined my plan!!"
I've never seen Grayson this mad.
"Your plan? What plan? Our dinner date? We can still go out she didn't ruin it"
I said trying to reason with him.
"No you know what, I'll see you guys later"
I coldly said and with that he walked away.
That definitely surprised me.
I have never seen Grayson like that. Ever.
I found it strange.
Cameron closed the door and headed to the couch.
"That was strange don't let it get to you, he has these weird mood swings. He'll comr by eventually. Anyways come on lets watch tv lets watch some teen wolf we'll have a marathon, a girls night omg yes! I definitely need that, that'd be so much fun!"
Wow she took that very calmly. Maybe it is something he'd normally do, that I just never noticed. I could use a girls night since i'm always surrounded by guys.
"That does sound fun! One thing thoe... we need snacks alot of them! And something to eat. Me and this child are starving " i say with a chuckle while rubbing my belly.
"Alright we'll go to the liquor store buy all these snacks and come back and snuggle into our pjs and plop ourselves onto that couch!"
"Sounds like a plan!"
I said.
"Yes get the keys let's go!"
She said with a giggle.
And off we went to buy us lots of snacks and I mean Lots.