Internal Suffering

This book contains trigger warnings. I repeat TRIGGER WARNINGS: such as RAPE, KILLING,VIOLENCE ECT. You have been informed, read at your own risk. This chapter is detailed, and brutal.

As author, all hate comments, will be deleted, and I value your opinions, but dear readers constructive criticism is greatly appreciated, whereas hate comments simply are not. They bring authors down. As a reader, keep in mind that this is after all WATTPAD, for amateur authors. We authors take time to write for you readers. If you don't like this book, exit out and delete it from your library, it's a nice option than putting to author down. What an author writes is a part of them, they come up with these things, and to hate on their story, in a way, means you are also hating on them. Thanks for reading my story, and sorry for ranting. Enjoy.
-----------------------------------------
Prologue

Mafia Boss, Lorenzo, held a gun to his sons head, forcing him to violate, and defile 17 year old, Carmen Rose.

The son, stares down at the girl as he is forced to choose between his life or hers. In the end he didn't penetrate her. Her screams tear at his soul. Watching her yank at her binds, breaking skin and causing blood to pour out of the wounds. His heart breaks, it was his life or hers. Could he really be so selfish? Cause her this pain?

He stands and turns to his father, refusing to touch her, to hurt her. The father holds the gun to his sons chest; above his left lung, while demanding he rape the girl.

The boy refuses, and Lorenzo pulls the trigger, and stares at his sons gasping and bleeding form.

He turns and finishes what his son couldn't. Taking pleasure in her cries of pain, and unwillingness. He loves seeing the light drain from her eyes, seeing her give up as he thrusts into her.

The sirens pierce the air, he continues to thrust into her. He plants his seed deeply inside her before he is shot in the back. He lands on her. His blood mixing with her blood. When his life finally leaves his body, him still firmly inside her, his weight begins to suffocate her.

Not having any means to escape she lays there, barely breathing, semen slipping out of her, wounds throbbing, and blood soaking her body.

She slips into oblivion. The young, happy, naive girl, replaced by a cold-hearted, vicious bitch of a women, with walls around her heart that would put even the Great Wall of China to shame.

A/n:  This chapter was a little harsh but it's helping build her character, I wanted to let you all get to know the son as well as Carmen. I apologize to all rape victims and I am sincerely sorry if this offends you. I in no way am putting shame on any victim.

Thanks for reading.!