Chapter 3: Jace's POV (aka: asshole)

Jace's POV

I went to the pack house after school, she wasnt at school after I rejected her. She was just too unfit and not popular to be my mate and I'm dating her sister. After she told she was really the nest alpha I didn't believe her but when she pointed out that her sister hasn't shifted I finally realized.

I regret rejecting her I really do so im going to go to her room after school and ask for forgiveness.

I walked into the pack house and I followed her scent, strawberries and vanilla. I came upon her room and knocked. No answer. I knocked again. No answer. I decided to open the door and what i saw broke my heart.

Her stuff was everywhere strewn across the room it looked as if most of her things were missing. I went all the way in and saw a piece of paper on her bed. I opened it.

Dear whoever cares,

I am leaving! Finally your wish has come true! Your welcome! Enjoy not having me around anymore I sure am going to enjoy not being around you things anymore. I wouldn't even consider you things it's insulting to things. Well you all are officially dead to me! I am leaving who knows where I will go but, maybe I'll come back sometime just to show you all what you missed out on. To my 'mate' I have had a crush on you forever not like you care, I didn't want to be mates with you because who would want me, I'm worthless, ugly, revolting, a waste of space, but I wasn't a mistake! It took me this long to realize... I hope you all have a nice life! Good luck with that since your 'future alpha' is not really meant to be it so your pack is going to fail. Eventually you will be begging for me to come back, if you come crawling on your knees maybe I will. You'll have to find me first.

With lots of love

Your ex future alpha xoxo

I broke down after that, my mate left forever. She is gone. No I will find her.!!

'Send out a search party your future alpha is missing.!' I shouted through mindlink, I am the future beta so they will have to listen.

'Lisa is missing.?' someone questioned back.

'No, your real future alpha, Jordyn Daniels.' I state as I jump out the window and shift.

I contacted her parents and sister and i told them to read the note in her room. They didn't even care but I am going to go to the consule becaus they are lied about who was the first born and that is a crime punishable by death.

............................................................................................................................

I looked for weeks and couldn't find her. I was so lost without her. I contacted aso many packs trying to find her. She is no where to be found. I won't stop till I find her. Never..

I know I made a mistake but I will find her and I will accept her.

My beautiful...

strong..

rare....

mate.

"You will be mine," I promise myself out loud.

^

^^

^^^

^^^^

^^^^^

^^^^^^

^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Woah that took awhile.(: lol but I like it. Anyways.! I hope you guys enjoy the chapter it's Jace's POV.! He is her 'mate' if you happened to forget.

Read my other book also.!!

Love you my beautiful people.!

Keep smiling.(:

-Taylor.