Part 3 ;) xxx

Ok, so I didn't get the votes or comments that I wanted, but I updates cuz I love you all. But please don't be a silent reader. Please? Thanks babes;)
_____________________

You gasped when you were lifted up and you instinctively wrapped your legs around Liam's hips. Oh.my.god. Was that....? You blushed as you realized what was pressing against your thigh. But that wasn't the whole reason. You kinda...liked it. It was such a turn on to be rough-handled. Liam ground your hips into his dick, creating friction that made you moan out loud. He chuckled at that. "Do I make you wet babe? Do you like being treated like a slut? Oh, I just bet you do. M'gonna make you beg, beg for for Daddy's cock filling you up."? You moaned even louder at Liam's words. God, what the hell was wrong with you? He was treating you like a two cent whore...and you loved it. Liam ground you harder into him, nipping your neck. "What do you want baby?" He cooed into your ear. Bastard. You could barely breathe, let alone talk. You whimpered, grinding down harder, hoping he got the idea. "Please." You pleaded. He laughed darkly. "What do you want baby? Tell Daddy." He murmured into your neck. You shivered at the tone of his voice. "I-I want you!" You managed to choke out. He smiled and gave you a quick kiss.
"All you had to do was ask babe." He smirked

*5 minutes later*

"C'mon baby, I know you can take it. Goddddddd.." He groaned as you took him further into your mouth. Maybe you should tease him? You pulled your head back, lightly sucking on the tip, looking up at him in challenge. His eyes flared as he read the look. "Oh sweetheart, you should know better than to tease Daddy." Then he moved, quick as lightening. Trapping you beneath his body and the couch, he thrust into you in one hard stroke. You gasped, it hurt, he was fucking huge!! But as the slow, hard thrusts continued, the pain turned to intense pleasure. "L-liammmmm" you moaned out, clawing down his toned back. You gasped as heat begins to spread on your thigh where Liam had smacked you. "Tsk! I'm not Liam baby girl, I'm Daddy." His thrusts quickened and the heat in your stomach grew. "Scream it baby, who am I?!"

"DADDY!!" You yelled as white hot pleasure consumed you.
______________________
Sorry it sucked :/
I had wrote this awhile ago and I think it's horrible. But whatever.
Anyway, my new Larry Punk Threesome is up, go check it out. Please??
Thanks darlings
<3