if she was there

???:that wont happen this time.

(Im skiping a head cuz i can)

Sans:Come here pal

Frisk got up from her tears and was walking up to sans.A lady with balck fur,black hair,tail,cat like ears,and clothes.

Catherine:frisk if that's you.u would listen to me when i say stay behind me.

Frisk didnt know why she told her to stay back or how she knew her name but she listened

Catherine:hello sans

Sans:Catherine!I thought u were-

Catherine:died.pfffff.death is for people with souls.

(For those who r wondering "if she has no soul why is she not evil like flowey" thats because shes a demon she has no soul but when her parents had the child they knew all kid go in into child slavery at 4 years old till there 29 so they thought it well be best to ask  god if he could take her in.he said yes and her parents took care of her in heaven.they also weren't bad like the other demons tho so yeah she was rasied in a good place with no soul.)

Catherine:anyway we know what u were gonna do to her. You know its wrong right.

Sans:i know if i let her ahead she just going to kill every one el-

Catherine:SANS YOU CRACK SKULL IS ITS NOT CLEAR YOU GO TO THEM THEN I JUST DID!SHE IS CRYING OF WHAT SHE HAS DONE AND YOUR JUST GOING TO KILL HE-

Sans:SHE KILLED MY BROTHER  AND EVERY ONE EL-

Catherine:I BROUGHT THEM ALL BACK SANS.TORI,UNDYNE EVERY ONE.EVEN....even....even papyrus.There all at your house sans. Waiting for you.

Sans:how.....HOW DID YOU BRING THEM BACK.

Catherine:simple.i been watching over frisk.im 30 o/o angle so i can do that.every death i seen.i went up into heaven and brought there soul back to there bodys.There all here sans.

Sans:o...ok.let's all go home.