Pilot

I  never believed in love, I hated princesses movies, they always made girls want a love like that even me. But it doesn't exist. My best friend Tay Vega, is the best, the only one who understands me. She is like a sister to me, the one I never had.. Today we are going to a club, not because I want to though. But she is always there fo me, so I guess I have to do this. I was getting ready, what do I know about this things. I put on my favorite black dress, with pink and white flowers, my brown boots and my hair natural, is not like I'm going to find anyone interesting.

Vanessa what took you so long - says my best friend who looked like she was going for a modeling gig- You look so adorable. - what a funny thing to say Tay.

I thought you said we we're going to a club - I told Tay - We are, I just wanted to look really hot girl I need a boyfriend. - said Tay- Girl, a club is not a cool way to find a guy, but what do I know - we both laugh.

We're here- said Tay- Oh my God there are so many hot guys here. True, but that guy seems interested in sex, that one seems a drog addict, the one seems and alcoholic and that- Okay Vanessa, I get it hahaha. Wanna dance hottie? said ???- SURE- said Tay. Such an easy girl, oh Tay. 

So, four guys came to ask me to dance, but they were all self absord, I stood there looking at Tay having the time of her life, when all I wanted was to go home. I went outside and see this two guys, they seem like best friends the other one was the one who asked Tay to dance, they are making out...  but that one is totally ignoring her... he was misterious, good looking and.. whatever, its not like I find him attractive or anything. I was about to go inside when this guys starting touching me and telling me to go with them. Come on girl, drop the good girl act, said that awful guy, the other touched me and told me he was going to make me learn a bunch of new thing. * I hit them both really hard, one in his balls and the other one in his stomach* Leave me alone, don't you dare touch me again you bastards. When I was about to go inside they grab me, I screamed, and this misterious good looking guy punched them. Don't you dare touch her again, said the misterious guy, Oh, we didn't know she was taking dude sorry. They both left, thank you I told him, he smiled and left with his friend, huh he is so different from the other guys.. is kind of interesting, to bad I won't see him again. 

Vanessa, oh your still here, thank God, come on lets go inside - said Tay who was completely drunk- Okay, I thonk you've had enough come on, lets go - I told her- But I don't want to lea- she starting throwing up- Okay, now we're leaving, your staying at my place your parents will kill you if they see you like this- Thank you Vanessa.

As I was trying to get Tay in the car, she fell asleep and she was heavy, I was trying to pick her up but I wasn't that strong. Hey, do you need any help with your friend, I can take her- said the guy I thought was a jerk who asked Tay to dance , Ha! is okay I got her, come on you cannot possibly carry her, he was actually a pretty nice guy, I hope Tay kept his number because I think he likes her, then the misterious guy came and said, Bryan come on lets go stop bothering this girls, dude she can't possibly carry her, OKAY! I can't, wanna help? enjoy it then, I snapt like always how embarassing, okay, I'll help you, said bryan I guess that was his name. The misterious guy came to me and said, hey, you don't have to worry about him, your still shaky about what happened? - Yeah, but is okay, I'll be fine thanks again both of you. I left in the car, and could not believe I didn't ask him his name or anything, at least Tay got to know bryan, I hope.