Chapter 6

Alex P.O.V.

I look at Jack in a fancy suit sitting on the seat next to me in a taxi we hired to get to the wedding. He smiles when we realises I'm looking straight at him so I take his hand in mine and look forward, he squeezes it slightly and looks forward as well.

"You look nice" the tension breaks with me saying a simple 3 words.

"Thanks, you to" He turns his head and looks straight forward, I guess he is trying to avoid eye contact with me as this is the first time we have seen each other in four months.

Ever since tour ended.

*/5 Months Earlier/*

December/January 2008/2009

"3 Cheers to Jack and Alex finally getting back together" Rian Held up his bottle from the entrance of the packed room, surrounding the food in front of us. The last day of tour and things coundlt be better, I mean it was New Years for fucks sake! all the bands decide to stay here and rent a place out as it would probably be the best for everyone, and the most fun. I put my arm around jacks waist and smile as the 'hip hip hoorays' get called out from around the room.

I look over at jack to see him smiling brightly at me and as the countdown seems to come closer and the room starts counting down to midnight I make myself closer to him and finally bring into a kiss when the whole room goes wild. Yes! it was 2009! Finally! and I was spending the first seconds of this new year kissing the person I love more than anything in the whole world. Jack Barakat.

He takes his face away from mine slightly but keeps it kissing distance away. I laugh a little and smile at him while putting one arm around his waist, pulling him closer to me.

"I love you Alex" He says quietly but I manage to hear in this massive noise around us.

"Jack I love you more than anything in the fucking world, remember that okay?" His lips pressed back against mine is the answer as he places his hands around my waist and pulls me close to him. I smile and kiss back in return.

"Hey hey hey hey looooovvverbirddddsssss" A drunk Matt Flyzik makes us pull apart as he makes kissy noises and motions I just laugh and so does jack.

"Hey Matt" Me and Jack say at the same time, making us laugh more.

"Hey Jalex!" Matt answers, slurring his words. "Happy 2009!" He shouts then walks of to another group of people shouting the same thing.

"So you wanna go upstairs Alex?" Jack asks and I just nod my head grinning as he takes my hand and pulls it upstairs to one of the free rooms, pulling me down on the bed so I'm sitting across from him.

"Alex is hot tonight" I watch as a drunken Jack starts taking off his t-shirt while swaying side to side, giggling to himself, I can't help but laugh, he looks extremely cute. But in my sober sate I feel wrong for doing anything other than put him to bed, so I try to lay him down so he will lie flat on the bed.

"Alex! You need to kiss me first!" I smile at him

"Jack your going to bed! Your drunk and you know I can't do anything with you when your drunk."

"Alex you sound like my Mom!" he groans and try's to sit up, me holding him down by his shoulders, making him laugh.

"I don't care you are going to sleep!" I smile more as he keeps pushing against my hands to sit up.

"Only if you come to" He sticks out his bottom lip and makes his eyes all big, looking like a child.

"Yes I will come ,just get Into bed" He crawls up the bed and gets under the covers and I come join him, not being tired at all but realising this is the only way he could go to sleep.