Lukes POV

I walked down the sidewalk and watched as the rain made dark spots on the ground. I ha my hands in the pockets of my black skinny jeans and my hood was over my head. I looked up and saw a girl walking at the other side of the road. Why is she alone? Probably because she had a detention or something. Or she could be like me? Alone all the time. I don't know but i followed her. Is that creepy? Yes.
This is why you will always be alone Luke.

I followed her anyway to where i saw some kids, laughing. As the girl walked past they mocked her. Making her walk faster and round the corner into an alley.
For some reason it made me angry. I wanted to fight them. I resisted though. I walked into the alley to see her crouched behind some trashcans crying into her knees.

"Hello?" I quietly said. She looked up, wiping her big green eyes. She was beautiful.
"I don't want to hear you stupid, mean words" she stuttered. Her cheeks were rosy and had mascara smudges on them.
I sat down in front of her.
"No i came to see if you were ok" i said nodding my head towards the street.
"Funny joke, you can leave me now you wouldn't want to be seen with a loser" she smiled sarcastically.
I sighed. "Are you ok?" I repeated.
"Never been better" she said, chuckling a bit.
"Luke" i stook my hand out.
She looked at me, then to my hand them back up into my eyes.
"Vanessa, nessa is better" she smiled weakly shaking my hand. I helped her up.
"Want me to walk you home?" I asked politely. She raised an eyebrow.
"Sure" she laughed, wiping her under eyes again an sniffling.

We walked for about 15 minutes just asking each other about ourselves.
We finally reached her house when she thanked me and walked up the drive and unlocked the door, stepping in.

I turned and walked back, cutting through the woods to get to my isolated home.

I unlocked the door and walked in. My house was as fancy and as modern as it gets but its all mine. It was left to me by my parents when they died from a plane crash about 6 months ago. My aunt and uncle took care of me until i turned 18 and was old enough to be by myself.

"Luke your back, what took you so long?" I heard a familiar voice. I turned round and Calum was stood there in sweatpants and a Nike shirt, munching on an apple.

"Nothing mate, just took the long way home" (im hilariousi replied, plopping down on the couch. "Fuck off michael i don't want to hear your pikachu impression" i heard Ashton's whiny voice. Me and cal looked at each other and shook our heads, smiling. Michael came in, after Ashton as they sat down on the sofa opposite me and cal.

"Hey mate you okay?" Ashton chirped. I nodded and went back to the TV.

The house was in the woods with huge windows from floor to cieling and a glass roof. That's why i liked to sleep on the couch, to watch the stars. Wierd i know.

All that was on my mind was Vanessa. Every moment.

Ayyy. So yeah this chapter wasn't long but the rest will be. These two were just kind of introduction chapters x. K bye :)