2//

Brooke 😍😍

I felt empty.I can't believe Brooke would do that.I know She wanted to have sex but I wanted to wait until at least six months.Ain't nothing about it that can't wait for a serious relationship.

I got up from the guest room bed went into the bathroom,washing my face and use the toilet.I pulled on my sweat pants,sweat shirt and shoes.I took my phone up on my way out and started jogging down the sidewalk.

I jog every morning usually around five times around the block but I'm thinking ten today.To get myself in a better mood.

I've been around the block three times already.I was about to start my forth but I was attacked by something big.....and hairy.It pushed me to the ground and started licking my face and ewww.

I push the dog off me and stood,glaring at he huge animal while wiping my face.

I was about to yell at it but giggles catch my ears.What could be so funny this early.

"Hi".I jump and Yelp when I heard a voice.

The bushes move and then this kid came out.He looked about fourteen,fifteen .

"What are you doing out here,it's after four?".

"I ran away but I have to get back by ten though or my mom will be upset with me".

"Your ran away but you have to be back by ten?".I raise a brow.

"Yes".

"Well good luck with that".I turn to walk back to my house

"Can I come with you?".

I raise a brow at him.

"Didn't your parent tell you not to talk to strangers ?".

"Yes but can I?".

"No you should go back home something might happen to you out here".

"That's why I should come with you".

I glared at the smiling boy before huffing and nodding.

He squeal and followed me.With that beast beside him skipping with his tongue out.

When I got back to the house I lead him to the living room

"You and your dog stay here and watch tv.If you need me,yell but don't need me".

He giggled and nod before taking the remote and turning on the tv.

I walked into my little gym and began my morning workout.Fifty this fifty that ten minutes on this ten minutes on that.

I heard the kid yell 'mister' and I groan.

When I got back to the living room he was just watching tv.I thought I'm hearing things but then I saw Brooke through the glass at the front door.

I sighed and walk over,opening the door a little so she couldn't see inside.It must be after seven by now because the sun is up.

"Problem....oh yea your things I'll send them to your apartment".

"No not my things,you......I'm sorry Lucian".Her eyes were filled with tears but her face say she was faking.