Chapter 1 | First Day

Lucinda's P.O.V

"Lucinda You Need to wake in order to get to school on time"

I was way to tired to respond To my mom. I had been talking and texting to my boyfriend all night. He needed to finish Summer H.W and he couldn't do it alone. its to bad we only have 2 classes together.

-10 minutes later-

" Lucinda can you please try not to get in trouble on the first day of school" my mom begged.

"Heheh No promises. Besides those fights weren't even my fault people were tattle telling on me saying that I was the one who started all those fights when obviously I didnt." I said befending my self.

"Well I'm glad none of your Troublemaker friends that are in the school with you. They were the reasons why you got in trouble most of the time."

"Oh come on they were cool and plus I love my friends .Besides there's one thing that you're wrong about at least three of my good friends are going to be in the school." I said as a patted Bigglesworths head.

"Oh and you're not taking that out to school okay? You leave him here" Mom nagged me

"Ugh why trying to ruin my life mom?"

My mom always tried to take the fun out of my life and I don't know why my firends arnt that bad.
I'm just glad she doesn't know that I have a boyfirend. She would totally flip out.

*In Lucinda's mind she thought what should happen if her mom found out she had a boyfriend --------> ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ). (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻. (╯°□°)╯︵( .o.). ̿ ̿ ̿'̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•_•)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ *

After breakfast the whole car ride to school was silent.
As I waited out side the school I met up whith Lexi, Amanda, and Tori. They were the quote unquote troublemakers that my mom was talking about. We started talking about how our summer was and how much trouble we got into. I didn't get in much trouble than I did last summer so they were pretty disappointed in me. I then told them how much more powerful I got with my magicks. Lexi Amanda and Tori all smirked. With the new power that I learned over the summer I can get into so much more trouble and to me trouble equals fun. We'll see what happens this school year......

(^-^)V

Hey guys Mystic Autumn you and I hope you guys like this first chapter of my first story yet I worked really hard on I would say it's not that bad as I thought it would be. This story is made 'cuz of my best friend Kristin_Carmela
She is amazing and I think you guys should go check her out
That's it for this chapter I hope you guys like go ahead and vote and come down below whatever you want eat cookies guys
Bye~
-Mystic
(∩_∩)(∩^o^)⊃━☆*+:。.。